Friday, May 2, 2014

04.3O Diary

In the course of the previous night, She asked me to look at a file that was sent to Her in jpeg format, and try to convert it to some kind of word document, to which She could copy and paste other data.
As part of that request, She wrote this:
 P.S. Remember that thing we discussed this morning? If you manage to fix this, I will personally make an attempt to do it to/for you Thursday morning after everyone leaves for work ~J
 (She always uses a larger font for Her emails)
I put some work into it, during the night,  but could not convert it to a proper word doc, but was able to convert it to a readable format, then print it out, and then I asked Her to forward to me the data, and I would fill it in. 
I got off work at 0930, and found a table, and began filling in the data.
Then I was ready to go, got in my car, and saw the low fuel light blinking.
I went down LaBrea to the Chevron at Beverly,  just to use the per-gallon discount I had available ...   10 cents a gallon.  I put in about 11 gallons...and realized I went down to that station to save, oh,  a dollar and ten cents.  Then I had decide, which way home,  and chose going east on Beverly, expecting to turn left on Vermont, then right onto the 101...
But it's posted No Left Turn from Beverly onto Vermont.  
So, I kept going, as Beverly turned into Temple, and east on Temple to Alvarado, left, and then right onto the 101.
Then sailing along, onto the 5 south....and  1/2 mile from the transition onto the 710 south, I saw the sign, saying  "Accident at Imperial Highway, 710 down to one lane"  and I didn't have much time to consider options....and so bit the bullet, and merged onto the 710 south.
And came to a near stop.
For the next many many miles, it was stop, go a few feet, stop..... 
I did not go through any lane closures.
By the time I got to Imperial, the whole freeway was open and moving.  
Home, about 1215.
Took care of minor chores.
Ate a minor snack.
The outdoor temperature was in the 90s....  and the temperature in my room tends to run cold when it's cold outside, and hot, when it's hot outside...  and really, too hot to sleep. There are overhead fans in the two bedrooms,  and the dining room, but not in my room.
All of which is to say,  I say down in my reclining chair, to take a nap.

I was asleep when She came home, when Stitch came home...
At some point, She asked me if I wanted to go to the "5th Wednesday" munch, and I did not.
Found out later, She did not really want to go either. 
I continued dozing, until about 20:00, then went into my bedroom, to continue.
She came in, with a yearning to watch TBBT.
I said, "Let me get some dinner together first."
I did, and we watched...   
And I fell asleep, not too long thereafter.

HsLS 38 1/2
HsLO  542
HsLD  38
H UN   15h, 2 Days
Her DO?  No
Offer? NO

Rules of Enforced Chastity:
 I will keep myself clean. I will keep the device clean. I will maintain my personal health,  and accept prostate massaging and milking, when She calls for it.
from My Manifesto
 At restaurants, I will order food and beverages for Her, unless She otherwise indicates. I will sit to Her left,  or directly across from Her, with my back to the door.   

1 comment: