Tuesday, May 13, 2014

05.12 Diary

Off work 0630.
Stopped for gas,  home 0730.
Little-s was up and awake and sitting at her computer.
I told her, I just wanted to take care of business and go to bed.
She told me an interesting tidbit about what transpired between Merry and Stitch, the previous night.
 Which Merry has yet to mention, herself.....
I fed the animals....
Then She came along, offered to make breakfast, and I accepted.
We ate,  while I read the newpaper.
She asked if I wanted to sleep in Her room, as it would be a lot cooler during the day, and I accepted.
In bed about 0915.
Up around 1300 for snack and a drink and a pee.
She said She had been napping and reading and napping in an easy chair, and came to join me when I went back to bed.
Awake again, 1500.
She began stroking my penis, then sucking on it.... then She got on top of me, female superior,  then got off, as She said She doesn't have the muscle tone to stay on top, like that, very long.
She rolled off me, and I rolled onto Her.
We did the ol in-out a few minutes, and I stopped, and rolled off, and She said I should try to go back to sleep.
She got up to get dressed to go run errands.
I got up for some water....and realized that was the end of my sleeping.
I piddled around for awhile.
She came home from the market, etc, and I went out and assisted with the loose items, as She did not have any bags.
Then I showered and dressed, and bid all a good night.
In the car 1840,  realized I left my phone on the charger, went back in for it, and on my way 1844.
Gosh, I love Monday lack-of-traffic. Arrived at work 1915.
With all hell breaking loose.
Too fukkin busy for the newish guy and gal working on shift, to handle it all.
Busy night.... and Tuesday looks even more so.
Ugh.

HsLS  9
HsLO  832
HsLD 36
H UN  59
Her DO   Yes


from A Dozen Rules for  a Chastised Husband
I only wear my formal housekeeping dress with Her approval.

from Seven Benefits a Man Gets from Enforced Chastity
I learn and train to be a devoted husband.

from Wearing a Chastity Device Means:
Never wondering if the other guy's is bigger.

1 comment: