Saturday, May 17, 2014

05.16 Diary

After the show, I offered Her a DO, and She accepted.
I was still too full and bloated to do anything more than that.
Asleep around 0100.

Up 1030 for coffee, pills, snack... feeding animals..toilet, helping Her with tape...toilet... then She dressed and went to run errands,  and I continued with painting the front porch.
At 11:00, it was 84º  in the living room, 78º in Her room, 86º in my room, and 95º out on the porch.
She was going through some drama with Her group and a possibility of it being shut down, along with Her second oldest son coming by.
I continued painting until 14:30, when it was 90º in the living room, 88º in Her room, 95º in my room, and 98º out on the porch.
I sat down to cool off and catch my breath.
Then got onto my laptop, to check some things out.
Then I showered and dressed, and went out to my car, to go pick up M, and brought her back home.
Then I packed up the car, and four of us got in it, and we went to Her dinner/meeting.
She and I set up the meeting room, then sat down to dinner.
The members convened for their meeting, while I busied myself with an essay,  then they came out, and dessert was served, then I went to the meeting room, to disassemble it.
We departed, around 2140.
I dropped M off first, then we went home.
Brought the stuff in....
And I undressed and got into bed.
She came along,  and I offered Her the DO.
She accepted.
I provided.
She wanted more, but I declined, just too tired or pre occupied, thinking about going to work the next day, so my winkie was not responding.  It usually responds when I'm giving oral, but it did not this time, and I knew it would be useless.
She said, "I wanted to have you inside me, then beat your ass, but...."
"Yeah," I said, regretfully, rolling away.
She lay down, on Her side, Her back to me.
"Is there something here that needs resolution before we go to sleep?"
"I ... don't think  so, "She said.
I lay down, turned off the lights, and She asked me to find the tv remote control.
I did, and handed it to Her.
She turned it on to the news....and was snoring within minutes
So I reached over and turned the volume way way down, and tried to go to sleep.

HsLS  86 1/2
HsLO  86 1/2
HsLD  38
H UN 155
Her DO   Yes, very early a.m. and very late PM

from A Dozen Rules for a Chastised Husband
Failure to meet Her satisfaction in any regard will result in Corporal Punishment.

from What Wearing a Chastity Device Means to Me
I learn how many nocturnal erections that I am capable of. 

from Her Five Rules for Controlling My Orgasms
I will ask permission to cum BEFORE the  point of no return.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment