Wednesday, May 7, 2014

5.06 Diary "Shilo's winkie, Still locked up...."

Off work  0630, in my car 0640.... home 0730.
Fed the menagerie....
Put yesterday's laundry away....
Dinner, reading the newspaper..
and OUT,  10 ish.

Alarm went off at 1715.
Stitched walked in my room  "Time to get up!"  at 1745.
I got up, 1800.
Quick shower, and dressed, and in car 1840.
Made real good time on the 710, the 5, the 101...off at Sunset, turned on Highland...
Blammo.
The street I turn left on was closed for some event.
The next left, Hwd, was closed for the same event.
Next street, Frank...no left turn allowed.
Finally a left turn on some small street, wound around, came down on Syc to Frank...turned right then left on Brea....then left on Haw,  and at work  1940.
And a calm peaceful stressless night at work/

HslS  134 1/2
HsLO  688
HsLD  80 1/2
H & D IC   15 1/2 + 3
Her DO   no   because
Her OOT   3 1/2 days



from Ten Rules of Enforced Chastity
 She has the right to tease me, and edge me, and tease me, and edge me, to take pleasure in my discomfort,  or for no reason at all.

From  A Dozen Rules for a Chastized Husband:
I am not allowed to ask to be released.
Doing so will result in an extension of time, or corporal punishment, or both.

from Her Five Rules for Establishing My Submission to Her
 Each day and each night, I must take a five minute cold shower, cold water only, at full blast.



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i know it's know YOUR rule, these were just one woman's "Five Rules...' that were posted on FLR.net

      Delete