Tuesday, May 6, 2014

05.05 Diary "... Still locked up"

She called me at 0130 MY time, to say She was going to sleep....
Good grief.
And text me, when She was getting up at 0510  to start her day.
Jeez.

Out of the office 0700 or so.  (I left late, catching up on blogs).
...to the Fedex office in Laikwould,  because She needed two blank personal checks sent to Her.
THAT only cost $29 and change, to 'overnight' it to Her hotel.
And yet another stop for gasoline.
And home,  and She was calling me cell before I pulled up to the front door, and asked me to hunt around the house for a plastic bag of something that She feared She left behind.
I went in, and I hunted....  the other bedroom, the living room, the kitchen,  the bathroom, even our boarder's room,  and rummaged through the trash can in the kitchen, AND the trash can out on the street.
Nothin'.
I called Her back, and told Her so.
Then it was feeding time at the home zoo.
Then, I took some selfies to show the current State of The Bottom



And finally, my dinner time.
I still had Sunday's paper unread, and Monday's...  and became somewhat engrossed....
and finished...and looked up at the clock and hurried to bed, at 1230.

Alarm went off at 1730, and I just... turned it off
And woke up again at 1830.   Ah ... merde.
Got up and dressed, no shower... which I usually take just as a wake up aid, anyway.
Then I got stuck on the toilet.
Not literally stuck,  but just ... felt like I couldn't get up, like I wasn't done.
My joke to myself is that I was celebrating Cinco de Mayo by having Montezuma's Revenge.
Finally,  was able to get up, and get in my car around 19:15.
Fortunately, Monday evening is the lesser of the traffic nights.
I emailed ahead of time to the office, to let them know I was enroute, late.
And arrived about 20:00.
My primary partner on this shift was back from a medically related absence,  which meant me doing my job and a third of hers, as she is still new at set-up... but learning fast.
I do not begrudge her the questions she asks... but sometimes, it's just faster to tell her to 'step aside' and do it myself.
Otherwise, not much to report.

HsLS  110 1/2
HsLO  664
HsLD  56 1/2
H+D IC  15 1/2 + 2
Her OOT  2 1/2


from Rules for Enforced Chastity
She has the right to show me off, to show off my enchaste status, to order me to "show it"  to others.

from My Manifesto:
 The only way to terminate our agreement, and this Manifesto, is by terminating the marriage.
  <END of  My Manifesto>

from A Dozen Rules for a Chastized Husband
I am locked up until She decides otherwise.



No comments:

Post a Comment