Monday, May 26, 2014

05.24 Diary

Awake, 0930.
She offered a spanking... I declined.
Up for breakfast and pills and coffee.
And dressed for hard labor.
I started with, trimming the hedges protruding into the driveway, and scratching Her car as She pulled into it.
Stitch came out to rake and bag the clippings, while I went down the sidewalk, to start trimming back the thorny red bushes with red flowers that were growing out into the middle of the sidewalk in various places.
Stitch started to rake and bag the clippings, and once I was done with the shears, I joined him, until it was all bagged or boxed.
Then I began the fence-painting project, with Stitch's help.  I painted the outside of the fence, while he painted the same parts of the inside.
There are main posts, that are implanted into the ground with a number of pickets in between, and each section from post to post, is about 8' long.  We painted the front gate, and five sections.  I counted another five sections remain on the south side of the house, and nine sections to be painted on the west side, and I don't know how many along the northwest corner, or even if I can get to those, as they are covered by trees.
Anyway, this project will take a while.
She went out shopping while we were painting.
It was a very overcast, almost gloomy, day, and we called it a 'wrap' just before 5 pm, and I gathered up the supplies, and went about clean- and wash-up.
Exhausted, I sat down in my chair, and closed my eyes.
After a bit, She came in the front door.
"You guys DEAD or what?  I've been honking out front, need help with this stuff..."
I got up, and Stitch came in behind me, and we went to Her car, and toted in groceries and other supplies.
I assisted in putting the stuff away, and sat back down.
Then She sat down in Her chair, and started to doze off.
I called Mom, and left another message.
She called back, twenty minutes later, and we talked a bit.
Then I tried to nap a bit more,  but sleep was not coming.
I got up, while She continued sleeping, and began my next project...
Putting up curtain rods...  over the kitchen window, over the kitchen door window,  over the dining room window, and finally over the front door window.
Done with that,  and I took a long hot shower.
Then I sat at Her computer, and began another task She requested of me: to register my numerous accounts on the computer, in such a way that She could log into them whenever.
With that accomplished,  I put together dinner, and excused myself to the bedroom, to eat and watch Nurse Jackie.
I watched two episodes, and was about to return my t.v. tray to the kitchen, when She started to come into the room, and She took my tray, and dropped it off, then came to the bedroom.
I had the tv tuned to SNL, as something that I would not pay any attention to, and She got in bed, and changed the channel to an old episode of Dexter,  and fell asleep around 0100.

Getting friendly?
My head is just not there.
Keepng busy, I keep moving.
Once I stop to give myself a chance to think,
 I feel stress or depression.

HsLS  111
HsLO  288
HsLD  37
Hun347
Her DO  No
Did I offer No

from One Woman's Tips to Make Him a Submissive Man
Nudity.  HIM naked, you dressed.  At awkward times, odd times, whenever you like, when he leasts expects it.  If he doesn't usually sleep naked, he should now. He should be naked anytime he is in your bedroom.  At some point, bring him to every room in the house, naked.  Lead him ..naked...by his cock to each and every room, so that all will hold memories of your control.

from The House Rules
He cannot possibly know ALL the rules.

from Scriptures Pertinent to Discipline
Proverbs 23:14  Punish them with a rod, and save them from death. 



No comments:

Post a Comment