Monday, May 26, 2014

05.25 Diary

Awake around 10:30, with Her asking me if I wanted crepes with strawberries, crepes without, or pancakes with strawberries, or without.
I chose pancakes, without.
I groggily sat up,  with Stitch at the door, asking, "How many?"
"Two."
I got up, went to the toilet, opened the front door, picked up the newspaper, put it on the dining room table, went into the kitchen, danced around Her while She was making pancakes to pour some coffee, and She handed me a plate with two cakes on it...and I went to the table and sat down.
Not at my 'usual' place, which has been at the short edge of the rectangular table, facing west, but just around the corner from that spot, to my right, facing south.
I began separating the paper: the parts I wanted to read,  and pulling out the ads I thought of interest to Her, and laid those to my right, where I thought She would sit.
She came to the table to sit there, picked up the flyers I had set aside there for Her, and tossed them back into the pile of newspaper.
"I made a point of setting those aside for you," I grumbled.
"Is it okay with you if I make myself a place to sit down?" She asked and yelled at the same time, in such a voice that I just ... snapped.
"I  don't  give  a  FUCK what  you  do,"  I said, slowly, in a low voice, enunciating each word.
After a quiet moment at the table, I picked up my coffee cup and the comics, and went to my bedroom, intending to read the funnies, and take a nap.
After a few minutes, She appeared at the doorway.
"I want to talk to you, come into the other bedroom."
"No."
"Come to the other bedroom!"
"If you want to talk to me, come in here."
"There is no corner in here for me to put you in."
"NOT going to happen."
She came into the room, sat on the bed.
"My intention is to put you in the corner, then spank you."
"Not going to happen, not today."
"What's ... going on?"
"Something about what you said, the way you said at the table...I just snapped inside, and now my emotional shields are up..."
"Oh.   You sat in my place at the table, instead of where you usually sit. I like that place because of the lighting, and it upset me when you sat there."
"Okay, Sheldon...."
She chuckled.
"Nothing is happening until my shield goes down...certainly not before work today, maybe by tomorrow."
"Okay...what now?"
"I'd like, a nap.  Pancakes make me feel heavy and sleepy."
"Okay."
It was 11:15 or so.
I slept til 1:15...and on to 1:30, when I had to get up, and start getting ready for work.
Toilet, shower, dress, make coffee, pack, toilet again,  remembered that the low-fuel light on my car was on...asked to borrow Her gas card, and did...
In car 14:07, went one mile the wrong direction to get to an appropriate gas station, filled up, and headed for work...
In at 15:07.

A night before a federal holiday..
There were 50 rides for today, I had 89 to look at for tomorrow's set up.
Basically, a non-challenge.

During the conversation in my room, She repeated something She said the day before:
"I am NOT locking you up until you've earned it."
I can see where that might sound ... odd... as a lock-up would often be considered a punishment, but She is making it sound like a reward.
Well, for me, it would be a reward, because... I actually do want it.
However, there have been a LOT of things lately that I want, and I'm not getting.
Right now?  I ... just ... don't... care.



HsLS  135
HsLO  312
HsLD  61
Hun  371
Her DO? no
Did I offer?  no

from One Woman's Tips to Make Him a Submissive Man
Arrange to have him naked, outdoors.  Out in your front yard, or get in the car, go for a ride, have him as the passenger, get undressed, and ride around.  

from The House Rules
If She suspects that He knows the Rules, She must change some or all of them.

from Scripture Pertaining to Discipline
Psalms 89:32  I will visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.







No comments:

Post a Comment