Monday, May 12, 2014

05.10 Diary

We woke up, around 10.
She told me to get up, come around to Her side of the bed, and take down my briefs, so She could inspect my bottom.
Then She said, "If you need to pee, go do it."
I did...and returned.
"Get over my lap," She said,  as She sat on the bed, Her back propped up, against the back of it, legs stretched out.
I took down and off my briefs, and stretched out over Her lap.
She reached over to pick up one of the implements She had picked out while I was in the bathroom, knocking two out of three to the floor, under the bed.
She applied a small wooden hairbrush to my buttocks for awhile, then told me to get up, and pick out something else.
I grabbed the bath brush, handed it to Her, and got over Her lap.
She smacked my bottom with it, until it broke.
I think that makes Seven bath brushes that She has broken over my buttocks.
She told me to get one more, and I grabbed the small church paddle, and resumed position, and She smacked my bottom, until She decided She was done.
Then it was time for Her DailyOrgasm, and I gave it to Her, orally.
Then we got up, for coffee and a snack...
And a nap...
Then She told me to head for the shower.
I stripped off, and went into the bathroom.
She followed, with a knife in hand, and cut the plastic lock on my CD,  and took it off.
We showered together.
She got out first, and went to my bedroom.
Then I got out, and followed Her, found Her laying on the bed, only wearing the towel around Her.
All kinds of sex ensued, oral and intercourse.
And, another nap....
Up around 1700, and we discussed dinner plans,  deciding to leave around 1945.
We piddled around with reading and what not, until it was time to get dressed, and we did, and we went off to SP.
We stopped on the way home for a bottle of whiskey for our sick roommate....
And arrived home, and I went to 'El' around 2200, and half dozed, until She came in around 2300, then we watched a couple eps of TBBT,  and went to sleep around midnight.

HsLS  10
H s LO  784
H sLD  13
Locked  7 D, 4 1/2 H
Unlocked  11 Hr
Her DO    Yes, many



from A Dozen Rules for a Chastized Husband
 At home, I must eat out of my trough unless She says otherwise.

from One Woman's Rules for Establishing My Submission
Money and financial matters are Hers and Hers only.  She controls all the money in the household, determines how it is spent, without question.

from Seven Benefits a Man gets with Enforced Chastity
 I cannot masturbate.  All my sexual energy remains focused on Her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment