Saturday, May 17, 2014

05.14 Diary

Finished with work, 909.
Walked across the street to CVS... had to get an anniversary card (eight months!).
And bought some spray-on hair remover.
Back in my car, arrived home 1045.... pulled in the driveway, just as She was getting into Hers, and yelled at me (by 'yelled' I mean, loud enough for me to hear Her, otherwise I couldn't) to shut down Her computer, as She could not...and She departed, and I went in.
I got Her laundry out of dryer, put some in wash, and took it in...folded it, it away.
Fed the residents of my room...
I glued this, glued that, glued another thing.....
Sat down, and had lunch, which was what She brought home for me, from the munch She attended the previous night,   and fell asleep in the chair.
I think...I moved to some bed, and She woke me up around 1730, to get up and get ready to go out, for dinner, Her surprise, and Her treat.
In the shower, I sprayed on the hair remover.
And I think, rubbed it in, against directions, on my belly...
Which resulted in quite a bit of burning, and a rash that still persists.
Dressed and in the car....
And She told me to put on a blindfold, to make the destination a total surprise.
Turned out to be a Sizzler, which was  wonderful.

Home about 22:00.
88ยบ in the living room....

She had computer work to accomplish.
I went to my room, and watched Fargo from the DVR.
She came in, told me She had been on the computer, then talking to Stitch, getting some oral from Stitch... then she told me to get over Her lap.
I did, and She took down my briefs,  and smacked my bottom with the medium church paddle,  20 on my left cheek, then my right, then my left, then my right.

She told me to get up and off Her, and I did,
and I offered Her the Daily Orgasm, which She accepted.
I provided a few, orally, and She wanted me to come up and mount Her, but I told Her, my chest was still on fire from that idiotic depilation spray, and She said, "Well, okay."

And we went to sleep, around midnight.

HsLS  38 1/2
HsLO  38 1/2
HsLD  1
H UN  107
Her DO  Yes.

from A Dozen Rules for a Chastised Husband
I am responsible for keeping my housekeeping dresses and aprons cleaned and pressed.

from Seven Benefits a Man Gets with Enforced Chastity
The wife calls the shots...when it comes to sex, when it comes to Her pleasure, when it comes to His pleasure.   She is the boss. 

from What Wearing a Chastity Device Means to Me
I learn how to shave, very closely.









No comments:

Post a Comment