Monday, May 5, 2014

05.04 Diary "... STILL locked up"

(after midnight)
I was still a spectator at the party.
Then Lady K suggested that She would find a Domme to give me some playtime,  or ...give it to me, herself.
So I continued to watch and wait.
Around 0100, She finished with the two subs she was doing,  and told me she needed to take a break to recharge batteries..
Then she returned to where I was sitting,  and said, that she really needed to wrap up and pack up for the end of the party, and I said, "No problem,  Merry gets home in a week, I can wait...."
And she said, "Hang on..." and went into the bar/kitchen area, and called, "Shilo, come here."
I did, and she introduced me to a Mistress I-forgot-her-name.
She asked me what I liked, and I said, 'Heavy impact play."
"Oh, I have a new paddle to try out."
"Game on," I said.
She pulled out of her bag a black waffle maker, and I started laughing.
"We have one of those in red AND pink.  Merry calls it  a waffle maker, because when she hits the front of my thighs, it creates a red waffle design."
"I see...." she said.
We went to a spanking bench, and I knelt on it.
She started with a table tennis paddle, which were laying around all over the dungeon.
My total lack of reaction to it suggested to her, "Okay using the new paddle now."
She began using the 'sharp' side of it... and PRESTO almost instant bleeding.  She grabbed some tissue, and told me to hold it in place, and she continued whacking with the other side of the paddle, quite high on my buttocks, possibly a bit too high... So when she said, 'Oh I have to go say good-bye to my slave before he leaves..."  I was at least a little bit relieved.
I thanked her, got up, and headed to the bathroom.
And managed to take these selfies:




I took off the thong, and put on cotton boxer briefs that I brought with me "just in case" and continued dressing ...and said good bye to whomever, on my way out.
Home about 0230.... took a selfie.

And dinner.
Sleep... 0400.
Awakened by morning wood, straining against the cage.


Up, feet on the floor 1130, with this selfie:


then quickly dressed,  motivated Stitch to get moving, and we went to my car ....to get to the supermarket.
We shopped,  we checked out, he paid, we went home, and unloaded and unpacked.
Then I stripped for a shower, and took these:


And I showered, and dressed in this, to start with:



then continued dressing,  and packed up.
She called while I was in the shower, and was on the phone with Stitch as I got out of the shower.
Then She called me back, and I said, "Let me get my hands-free plugged in, and I'll talk to you on the way to work."
Which I did, all the way to work

I'm supposed to remind Her to tell me about the "murder mystery".
At work about 1450.
I would say, work was smooth as ... my bottom, but currently that does not work well as an analogy.
Anyway,  Murphy's Law was on hiatus; all went well.
She text me around 2300 MY time, saying She was still awake.
Good Grief.

HsLS  86 1/2
HsLO  640
HsLD  22 1/2
H Locked  39 1/2
Her, out of town   1 1/2 days, more or less

from Rules of Enforced Chastity
She is entitled to tease me, arouse me, deny me, all for Her own pleasure.

from My Manifesto
This Manifest represents guidelines, rules, and regulations that are to remain in place for the duration of our marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment