Saturday, May 17, 2014

05.15 Diary

Awake around 0930...
She told me to go get on the spanking bench.
I got up, went to pee, first,  dragged out the bench, took off my briefs, and knelt on it.
She started with 25 strokes of the Delrin cane across my buttocks, then 25 smacks of a wooden brush to each cheek, then 50 strokes of a long plastic paint mixer across my cheeks.

She said She was done.
I got up, and took some 'selfies'.  She was getting ready for work; I helped Her with Her laundry, then sat down for coffee and pills.  She left for work....
I started some laundry, then I started the painting-the-porch project,  around 11:30.

At 1330, temperatures around the house showed:  94º in the living room, 84º in Her bedroom,  97º in my room, and 104º on the porch where I was working.
Enough already.
I went in and made the bed, cleaned up the kitchen,  started the dishwasher, put my laundry in the dryer, put a rug from my room in the washer,  and sat down to try to cool off.
She arrived home, 1415.
She sat down, and I took off Her shoes and socks, and put a cold wet towel over Her feet, with a bag of ice on top of it.
Then I went about sweeping, then mopping, the living room...  and went out, and put the rug in the dryer, and brought my dry laundry inside,  and sat down.
I started reading Science of Mind, and got caught up for the last month.
And I went to my laptop, and started checking on credit card balances, and making payments.
Then it was time to get ready.
I showered and dressed, and She showered and dressed,  and got in my car by 1730.
We picked up another young woman on the way, as we headed for a munch  in Huntington Beach.
We arrived, and entered, and ate and ate and ate.....
By which time, I could not sit straight anymore, and excused myself, and went out to my car to recline for a bit.
I went back in as it was wrapping up, and waiting for the ladies, and went back to the car.
First thing was to get gas.... then I dropped off our guest,  and headed home.
We pulled up in front of the house, and She asked if we could just in the car, and talk.
Her first topic: Do I want to be in chastity to Her?
Well, yes.
We decided... that She would put me in chastity, whenever She goes out of town....not that any such trips are currently on the calendar.  And She might do so,  while still at home, if there's extended periods where She might be able to do without me.   The primary issue is, Her hypersensitivity to metal, and if I am wearing metal, and it rubs off,  it creates a swelling in Her nethers.
So, other part of the decision was,  She granted permission for me to go shopping for another CD, one of polycarbonate or silicon.  With that, She would be inclined to lock me up, anytime.
We also discussed, how hurt She was when I talked about how strange it is to think of Her as my wife, and me being Her husband, and I tried to explain, that this is how I feel about marriage in general, this doesn't feel like marriage, because it doesn't not fit into my long standing image of marriage... but I will adapt to it.  
At one point, She said, "This is not about YOUR desires."
After a shocked pause, I said, "Then what the fuck am I here for?"
By way of explanation, I figured out, I hope, She mean, this is not about HER desires, either, but OUR desires, and what all works in the relationship.
We went in.
I got on the bed, still overstuffed or worse from dinner.
After a bit, She came in, and we watched the Big Bang Theory series finale.

HsLS  62 1/2
HsLO  62 1/2
HsLD  14
H UN  131
Her DO  no

from A Dozen Rules for a Chastised Husband
When driving, with Her in the car, I can not get upset with other drivers.

from What Wearing a Chastity Device Means to Me
I'm learning to love moisturizers and baby oil.

Her Five Rules for Controlling My Orgasms.
I will be restrained whenever the chastity device is removed. 











2 comments:

  1. You will NOT be restrained! Whoever this "her" is, "she" is full of shit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just .. another women's opinion regarding chastity and orgasm control. Remember, my kink is not necessarily your kink, and your kink is not necessarily mine.

      Delete