Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Diary 05.20

While I was at work, She sent me a text:
“You’ve been a naughty boy, and I’ve used the Random Punishment Selector.”
So 6:30 a.m., I headed home, a little bit nervous.
Once home, I took care of chores and took a shower.
I stood naked at the doorway to Her room.
She said, “Close the door, put on your briefs, and knock before entering.”
I did so.
“Come in.”
I opened the door, and entered, and stood in front of Her.
“You’ve missed quite a few days now, in providing me with D.O.  I understand, there have been good reasons and extenuating circumstances, but the fact remains, you have been amiss in your duty.  I’ve use the Random Punishment Selector to decide your punishment.  So, go get the cock and ball pillory, and bring it in here.”
I did so.
“Place it someplace where you will be less likely to fall over.”
I set it down, close to the edge of the bed.
“Now bring in the turquoise chair.”
I fetched it.”
“Put it there,” She said.  “Now, take ‘em down, and put yourself in the pillory.”
I took down and off my tighty-whities, and stepped up to the pillory. I put my ankles in the metal cuffs, adjusted the height on the post,  separated the metal bars enough to push and pull my ‘junk’ in between the bars, then squeezed the bars together, and tightened the wing nuts.
“Bend over.”
I did, with the palms of my hands flat on the bed.
She stood up and behind me, and applied forty two strokes of the short black Delrin cane, from the top of my buttocks down to just about the back of my knees.
“Unclamp yourself….now, bend over the back of the chair.”
I did so, and She picked up the Zombie Killer paddle.
And  She delivered four strokes of it  across the middle of my buttocks.
“Now, FDAU on the bed.”
I got on the bed, on my knees, my feet just dangling off the edge, then I bent at the waist forward, so  that my face was  on the bed,  with my butt pushed up.
She picked up a long plastic paint mixing rod, and applied eighteen strokes of it across my buttocks, and down my thighs.
She started to pull on my right leg, so that it seemed out of line with my left knee and leg, so I moved my left leg accordingly, and She whacked my thighs. 
“I did not tell you to move. I’m trying to adjust your backside to get even impact on both sides.  You get nineteen more for moving.”
And nineteen more strokes were applied.
“Get up, that’s the end of the physical portion.  Now go into the back yard, and bend over the hot tub.”
I did so, and She followed, and I heard the click click click sound  that my phone makes when the camera is being used.
We went back inside, and She handed me a black dress. 
“Put it on.”
I pulled it up, and over my head, and down.
“This part of your punishment includes forced cross-dressing, and corner time.  You might be able to think of something that could reduce the actual corner time.”
Well, I can take a hint.  “May I provide you with a D.O.?”
“Yessss,” She said, with the slightest of smiles, and She took off Her robe, and lay down on the bed, wearing only panties.
I got on the bed, on top of Her, and began kissing Her neck, and working my way down, then She said, “No, lower…”
I moved down, and pulled Her panties down, and off Her feet, and began working my tongue between Her tightly closed thighs. 
After gasping loudly a few times, She whispered, “That all you got?”
“Well, let’s find out.”
I pulled the dress up and off.
My penis was not showing interest,  but some manipulation of it against Her wetness woke it up, and soon we were performing the ol’ in-out.
It lasted maybe ten minutes, then my hard-on wilted.
I think, due to the pain in my nipples and thighs.
She told me to get up, wipe down my penis, and put the dress back on.
I did.
She took pictures of me on Her phone, so I don’t have them, then led me to the living room, opened the front door wide, with the security screen door still closed, and told me to stand in the corner created by the open front door and the screen door, such that anyone passing by could look in and see me there.
Well, it’s not that busy a street. But the mail had not been delivered yet, and was actually late, by his usual standards.
“Do not talk to anybody but me,” She said.
During corner time, I usually go into mantra meditation:  “I am … I am … I am… I am… I am…”
After a few minutes, She said, “Start singing, “Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat”.
In my off-key voice, I sang the four lines of the song, repeatedly,  some twenty times.
“Stop.  Now,  recite prime numbers from one to a thousand.”
“Two, three, five, seven, eleven……   
  …One fifty-seven…”
“Stop.  Turn around.  You’re done.  Go ahead and do whatever you need to do.”
I removed the dress, put on my briefs, and a robe.  With the front door open, it was pleasantly chilly.
I started fixing my dinner, as She started getting ready for work.
I was eating and reading the paper,  when She brought in a handful of handy wipes.
“Find a gallon freezer bag to put these in.”
I got up, and did so, and returned to the paper.
From inside the shower, She called out, “Bring me the plumber’s tape.”
I got up, found the tape inside Her room, and went into the bathroom and handed it to Her, and returned to the paper.
She was putting together Her lunch, and said, “Find a plastic bag for me to carry this.”
I got up and went into the kitchen, found one, and handed it to Her, and sat down again.
“These gallon bags don’t always seal tight.  Do we have any others?”
I got up, went into the kitchen and poked around.  “Um…no others.”
I sat down again.
“Go out to my car and see if it has gas in the tank.”
I got up, found her Keys, went out the front door, down the walk, out the gate, down the sidewalk to our driveway, opened Her car, put the key in the ignition, and turned it…. Yep, all good.
I returned, inside the house.  “Full tank.”
“Oh, good. “
I did not bother sitting down again, as I watched Her doing Her final preparations to leave.

She departed around 10:45, and I finally finished the paper, and was in bed by 11:15.

My alarm annoyed me at 17:00; I was upright at 1730.
And surprised that She had not tried to wake me as yet, so I guessed She wasn't home yet.
But, as I headed into the shower, I saw Her son, standing in front of Her tv in Her room, watching, and I stuck my head in, and saw Her, sound asleep on Her bed.
I showered and dressed and made iced coffee, then went in to to kiss Her goodbye.  
She woke up enough to say 'Good bye' back at me, and I left.
In my car, 18:00.   
On the 710 north....and almost at a dead stop, averaging maybe 5 to 6 mph... up to the 5, when it all broke, wide open.
At work, 19:28.
  Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
The night work I had to do, no problem.
But helping my relatively inexperienced coworker do set up for Wednesday,  the finale of "American Idol"...
Errrrrgh...

She likes 'surprising' me.
Now, I have a couple, for Her.

HsLS  15
HsLO  192
HsLD  16
Hr Un 251
Her DO  Yes

from What Wearing a Chastity Device Means to Me
The number of multiple orgasms ..more.. that She can have than me has gone up by one.

from Her Five Rules for Controlling My Orgasm
I will swallow every drop of my ejaculate, always, without hesitation, and without being told.

from Five Basics for Keyholding
Her teasing me builds my desire for Her. 




Epilogue:
 Not a bad overnight.  Would even say, a calm one.  
I could speculate, I'm not taking that stress leave, after all.  
It's 06:20 as I'm composing this, with another couple hours to go.

2nd epilogue:
Getting ready to leave work and no new drama to report.






No comments:

Post a Comment