Thursday, May 22, 2014

Diary 5.21

No further emotional trauma at work, and I departed about 0835.
Had to stop for gas on the way home, and arrived 09.45
She called me earlier to say that Her son had left some important meds at home and She was on Her way, with him, to get them.
They returned about 10:10.  I assumed She was going to work, but She was not.  The boy got in my car, and we headed for his 10:30 appointment.
My initial plan was to NOT take the freeways... but I did, anyway, and made good time, as I parked and we were walking in the building by 10:35.
Up to the 3rd floor, in the lobby and checked in, waited a whole minute before being shown in to the general reception, then into a waiting room for the doctor, and were there 15 minutes before he came in.
Blah blah blah this and that,  and we left, headed down to get him a blood draw.
That was quick and painless, for me, and we left, and arrived home  11:49.
I took care of minor chores around the house.
She took the boy home, and I lay down for a nap,  16:30.
Awake 1950 as She was making dinner.
I did some paperwork...
She declared dinner as ready,
The three of us ate at the table, then we had a household budget meeting.
Then, I went into my room, and started making the bed,  as we had stripped it, and put the mattress cover, and top and bottom sheet, through the washer and dryer, earlier in the day.
Then I watched Fargo from 5/13.
She came in to join me...
And I was asleep around midnight.

HsLS  39
HsLo  216
HsLD  38
Hr UN  275
Her DO  ?  No
Did I offer? No.

from What Wearing A Chastity Device means to Me
Never wearing about being a crappy fuck.

from Five Basics for Keyholding
My hands should be bound before any release,  to facilitate an easy recapture.

from One Woman's Tips to Make Him a Submissive Man
Make him fully shave.... all over.  Full Body.


No comments:

Post a Comment