Friday, May 2, 2014

05.01 Diary

Woke up around 0545.
She was not in bed....found out, She couldn't sleep, and was antsy about a project that She had to do before Her upcoming convention...and She was in Her bedroom, at Her computer, doing so.
Meanwhile Stitch was up and ...in the bathroom.      SIGH
Had a snack, went back to bed.
Both of us awake, 0900.   She wanted the DailyOrgasms that She missed yesterday, and for today.
I started by servicing Her orally, then got on top of Her, for a good session of intercourse....
until She said, "I've had enough..."
And I had to stop and withdraw.
Would I have cum had I continued?  Maybe.  From the way I felt at that moment, don't know.
Does it annoy me that She told me to stop?
No. 
 Just the other day, I suggested this sort of thing, as a form of tease and denial, or male orgasm control.
She kinda rolled to the side when I got off, and I took the opportunity to smack Her buttocks a few times, with my hand, and even applied the newish plastic thingee to Her bottom.
Shortly after that, I was stretched out, naked, on my stomach, and She brought out the bath brush, and applied about 30 smacks of it to my bottom.



Up, and I went to the toilet...and this time our young female boarder was in the bathroom, taking a shower.
SIGH....
Eventually I was able to get into the bathroom.
Then, turned on my laptop, and got online long enough  to pay bills that were due today.
Then we showered and dressed....and went out to my car, 11:11,   and we headed to Burbank for a weekly text-study class.
We were late, but no big deal, it's very informal.
We left there at 1305, and headed for the Hysteria Galleria.  
First stop, JCP.    Nope.
Then Macy's where She found two suitable dresses....
and I took this picture  
And She found jewelry for Her septum....
And we left there at 15:55,   starting the 25+ mile ride home in the fangs of rush hour.
We discussed what had to be done, and what didn't.
Walmart for specific shampoo...tomorrow.
Von's for general shopping.. tomorrow.
Home Deport for plumber's tape and paint  ...  tomorrow.

She dozed off during the later part of the ride.
I was heading for Her bank.
Heading south on the 710, I planned to go west on the 91, and get off at Atlantic, to go south...and managed to go east on the 91 instead.   
I got off at LBB, just like I was heading home...continued south, and turned left on Delamo. Cruising along there, She woke up, looked around and said, "You get lost again?"
"It's not the route I planned, but it'll work out," I said, turning right on Atlantic.
I pulled into a big parking lot, and suggested, "I'll get our prescriptions at CVS while you go into the bank."
"Sure."
I went in, bought and paid for five prescriptions, and returned to my car.
Eventually, "she" returned to the car, carrying an ice cream car.
And we went home.
I took care of some chores, while she started making  phone calls; she had a list of about 60 to go through.

Around 1930, little-s, Stitch and I went out to dinner at HTB.
The primary topic of conversation was ...  locking Stitch in a chastity device, or not.
Little-s was implying that Merry planned to do just that.
I was left to explaining to him, the benefits of it.
I had to admit, I really had/have no idea how compatible the device is with lots of bicycle riding.
And I did point out....   Stitch and Merry are NOT married AND  Stitch and Merry do NOT have any kind of agreement that Merry and I have, so it was my opinion that Stitch was under no obligation  to accept the chastity device;  I did not believe that he could be required to do so.
We had dinners, we finished,  we made a note to NOT go to this HTB on a Thursday before 8 pm, and we went home.
She was feeling quite full, as I was,  and after minor preparations, we went into the bedroom.
I started watching Fargo, while doing some notebook reorganization, and she came along, and simply fell asleep next to me.  
Fargo ended, and I left the tv on with whatever else was one, while I finished what I was doing.
She woke up, as Her, ready to eat a little something, to go with Her evening pills.
I had an early shift (0900) at work the next day, so my alarm was set for 0700, and we were heading into sleep around  00:00.

Now...  I refer to the statement/email She sent me,  Tuesday night,
   "I will make an attempt to do this to/for you....."
By reading this entry, you can see that no attempt was made, even if you don't know what She was referring to,  but you can see that nothing out of the ordinary happened.
For me, when I tell someone that I will do something, if at all possible, then I move heaven and earth to do it.  I write myself notes, I set alarms, I do whatever it takes.
But    that's     me.
I have learned, through some emotional trauma, during my experience with kink & BDSM,
to NOT have ... expectations.
When somebody says to me, that she/he  might do this, or expects to do that  or plans to do the other, well, I hear it, I listen to it, but I do not set an expectation to it.
That way, I don't get disappointed when "it" does not happen.
Which is good for my emotional-well being.
However, what seems to happen when the event does not happen is, that I mentally file the non-event into a folder titled "It didn't happen".
And that folder is in a bigger folder labeled 'Passive aggressive possibilities".
And should it happen that the person who first suggested the event, which became a non-event,  decides or suggests  to make it into an event, like right here, right now,
I tend to pull the non-event out of the 'P-A-P' folder, and react by saying, "No, thanks, I'm not interested in doing that, anymore."
Whether I'm interested or not in it,  or I should say, no matter how much I really want to do it.
I think this is my way of telling the other person, "See!?  It did not bother me at all when you suggested doing this early and did not follow through.  I set no expectations on you, for it, and now I just don't want it."

HsLS  14 1/2
HsLO  568
HsLD  14
H unL   15 H + 3 D
Her DO?  Yes

from Rules of Enforced Chastity:
 My genitals are Hers only.  I must learn to leave them alone, unless I have permission otherwise.
from My Manifest:
 I will physically pleasure Her, as She requests, and as often as She requests.


No comments:

Post a Comment