Monday, May 19, 2014

05.17 Diary

..still awake ,  finally got up at 0015, for chocolate cookies and to read Thursday's paper.
Back to bed, still not sleeping, and noticed She had some kinda strange movie on.
I asked, and she (not She) answered, "The Devil's Rejects."
I started watched it with her, as we talked.
..about how She prefers crunchy peanut butter, but is okay with creamy, if there's no crunchy, but with creamy, it depends on the brand.
Movie ended, and I finally managed to get to sleep, 0315.
Up unaided, 0722.
 I thought I had set my alarm for 0700, and I did, but for Sunday.
Anyway, up and showered and dressed,  and kissed Her goodbye, and She asked, in some puzzlement, "Did you watch the Devils Rejects last night?"
I chuckled, "Yep."
In car  0819, and clocked in at work  0902.
Glanced at me email, at work, saw a statement from my bank, saying I was overdrawn.
I hurriedly took a look,  realized that my budget had not allowed for bills paid recorded in my previous pay period as actually being paid this period, and, yes, I was quite overdrawn.
I sent an email to Her, and in the afternoon, She went to my bank, and made a deposit.
She asked, by text, "Does this mean I get anything I want tonight?'
I asked, if She wanted a Rolls Rolls.
She sent by text, "No I want your brand of smooth peanut butter."
Ah, so.    Very well, then.

Off work and out, 20;00
Home 2100.
She wasn't home yet, helping a friend in another part of LB.
I took a shower...  dressed...  finalized a blog entry.... was having dinner, as they arrived home.
Around 2245, I went into the bedroom, and just laid flat,  hot and tired.  
She came in, lay down, and we talked a bit...  before I went to sleep, about midnight.




HsLS  110 1/2
HSLO  110 1/2
HsLB   62
H UN  179
Her DO  No
Did I offer?  No.



from What Wearing a Chastity Device Means to Me
I learn to make choices, whether I prefer a crushed erection, or having my balls ripped off.

from Her Five Rules for Controlling My Orgasms.
If I ask to cum, but you stop, I will receive merciless post-orgasm torture.

from Five Basics on Keyholding
She holds the key.  I should not forget that, She will not.  She is in control. I have none.






No comments:

Post a Comment