Sunday, May 25, 2014

5.23 Diary

Channel surfing, She found a bizarre movie called "Teeth",  about vagina dentata.
I watched it with Her, and we went to sleep, 0230.

One might ask...or rather, She might ask, or even, She HAS asked, why am I not showing any kind of inclination towards 'getting friendly'?

THIS is going to be a recurring theme over this weekend, during which we had no plans or events or dinners or parties, so we were home, together, quite often, and yet.......

Well...quite simply, my current financial crisis has me paralyzed.
I can get through things that are more like an auto-pilot, whether it be driving, or physical labor, or some such, but when I'm left alone to my thoughts... I freeze, I panic, or ...
I am simply becoming depressed, to the point of not caring.

Awake 0930.
I went to the toilet, fed the animals,  and She told me to come bedside, and get over Her lap... with my shorts off.
I did so, and She briskly applied ten smacks of a hairbrush to to each of my buttocks, four sets in all.
Then She said, "So, I was thinking,  all that other space in the other bedroom, I think I want the spanking bench moved in there.  Get on it."
I got up, and dutifully slid the spanking bench from a corner of the dining room, to an open spot in the other bedroom.
She watched, and said, "Get on it."
Still naked, I knelt on the bench.
She came up behind me, holding the zombie killer paddle.  
She applied 40 swats with it.
Then she left the room, and returned with the zombie killer pizza paddle,  similar to the other one, but wide and square, rather than long and skinny, and applied 40 smacks with it.
 'It' was INTENSE.
She even asked me, "You want me to not use it anymore?"
Well, no.  "Intense" is a good thing.  Better something I can feel, than something I'm bored with.
She took a bunch of pictures (at end of this post), and we started moving around,  getting dressed, drinking coffee, then went out to my car, to run a bunch of errands.
First to my workplace, to get my paycheck.
Then back home, because She wanted to use OUR toilet.   (51.5 miles)
Then, to the AAA office in LB (63 miles) to get new tags for Her car, and to get our separate memberships combined onto one.
Then, we drove through a BoxedJack;
Then, on to the VZW store near the LW mall,  where we combined our separate cell phone plans into one family plan.
Then, around the corner from there,  a branch of Her bank, to deposit my check, and some supermarket shopping.
Then, another stop at another market on the way, because eggs were cheaper there...
And home  (71 miles,  18:00)
Got the groceries in.....   I put my laundry, that I had done yesterday, away....
Cleaned the chamber pot ...   called Mom, left a voicemail....
Gave Cookie a bath....
Then dinner...
And I excused myself to my room to watch Nurse Jackie.
I watched two episodes...
And must have fallen asleep around 23:00.

Still, no sex, no thoughts about it. My mind is just not 'there'.

HsLS  87
HsLO  264
HsLD   13
HunL   323
Her DO  No
Did I offer?  No

from One Woman's Tips to Make Him a Submissive Man
Tease him. Deny him.  Keep him in a constant state of orgasm-denial.  He must learn to state when he is ready to cum, and ask you to stop. He must learn to masturbate for you, and stop.  Forbid all unsupervised masturbation.  He may only cum with your permission.  

from The House Rules
The Rules are subject to change anytime at all.

from Scriptures Pertaining to Discipline:
Proverbs 22:15  Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far away.

















3 comments:

  1. I understand why you are neglecting my needs, but it doesn't make it any easier for me, and I don't feel I should be "punished" for something that isn't my fault. I've been patient, and I haven't reacted in anger over this. Just remember that I Love you, and I DO care about you and your concerns,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Punished? You are not being caused any pain or suffering. You are not having any essentials withheld from you. You are not being required to write lines, or stand in a corner, or remain locked in a cage, or eat soap.
      How are you being punished?

      You say you have not reacted in anger over this, like that is some incredibly admirable thing.
      While I think, if you did react in anger, it would be very selfish of you, and would simply go very badly for both of us.

      Delete
  2. I will repeat the important parts of what I wrote above:

    I understand why you are neglecting my needs, but it doesn't make it any easier for me, Just remember that I Love you, and I DO care about you and your concerns,

    ReplyDelete