Monday, May 5, 2014

5.02 Diary

Working an extra shift today so
UP 0700.
And to the toilet, then feed the animals, and showered and dressed, and in my car -0800, arrived at work 0920.

 One of those days when Murphy's Law was working overtime.
Vehicular failure.
 Client making unreasonable requests, and becoming extremely pissy when we couldn't comply
 Chauffeurs having mental lapses.
 I felt severely worked over by the time I left, at 1940.
Home, 2045  and exhausted.
She was still out, shopping.
I hit the shower for a good soak, and she had returned, with dinner, from KFC by the time I got out.
She had brought along the friend with whom She had spent the day shopping, who was also at the dining room table, unbeknownst to me.
I came out of the bathroom wearing black boxer briefs and black socks, and it did not bother me a bit for her, or Her, or Stitch to see me wearing such. I simply went to my bedroom, and found a shirt to put over my bare chest, and returned to the dining room table.
After dinner, I excused myself, and went to my bedroom, and was asleep by 22:00

HsLS  38 1/2
HsLO   592
HsLD  38
H&D UN  16 / 3
Her DO? No
Did I offer?  No

from Rules of Enforced Chastity
I shall keep Her informed of my experience; how it feels, how much I suffer 
from My Manifesto
She may discipline me, command me, train me, and love me, as She sees fit, at any time, at any place, under any circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment