Wednesday, May 14, 2014

05.13 Diary

A helluva busy night...
During which, She met me in a chatroom, and told me to bring two implements when I come into the bedroom (once I get home).
So, great.
Trying to get through all this work, and thinking about THAT at the same time.
Finally done with work ...0700 in car, and home  0750.

Fed the animals,  took a shower....

and I wrote a blog entry on spanko for what happened next:

I was told, in a chat room here, by Her, to bring two implements with me.
I work graveyard, and what She said is shorthand for ,  once I get home in the morning, to take a shower, and come into the bedroom, naked, bringing two implements of my choice.
After the shower, I picked out a plastic rubbermaid paint stirrer, under a foot long, with three holes along the length, great for paint stirring...or spanking; and a wooden paddle,  roughly 4" by 6" on the spanking surface, multiples holes bored into it.
I entered the bedroom, and waited instructions.
She told me to get into bed with Her, next to Her.
I did, and we pillow talked.
She told me about Her sexual activity with the other guy, some hours prior,  who had left for work a couple hours before,  which kind of aroused me,  and I started getting frisky, and She asked, "Now or later?"
"Um, which and what?" I asked.
"Your spanking, now or later."
"Later," I said, smiling, getting down to business.
Her breasts are extremely sensitive and erogenous, and She was laughing and shrieking as I squeezed and fondled them, trying to protect them from me,  then yelled, "Now!"
I pulled down Her panties, the only thing She wore in bed,  and was about to begin oral service,and She said, 'Not necessary, get up here."
I did, and Her right hand guided my hard penis into Her warm nethers.
We did the ol in-out for quite some minutes.
She came, numerous times....  and I finally came!
This is a rarity. I've noted on my personal blog, that it's been 832 hours, since my last orgasm.
Prior to Her, I had gone over ten years without having intercourse, and knew how to pleasure myself through masturbation.
I met Her, and She forbid me to masturbate,  telling me I can only cum during intercourse.
It's been a whole different issue with sensitivity, so my orgasms during intercourse have been infrequent.  But it happened this time.
I was not wearing a condom.  She gives me a choice, with or without.  I go without,  as my sensitivity is even lower, with one.
But, because of surgery She's had, the back of Her vagina is closed off.  There's no place for my output to go, but out the way it went in.
So, I am required to clean Her out.
Which, I actually enjoy!
Once that was done, the sheets were quite wet, between Her juices and mine,  and we got up and She stripped the bed, and took the sheets to the washing machine.
I have long hair, down to my shoulder blades,  and it was hanging loose this whole time, rather than tied back in a pony tail; and I have a medium length goatee and beard.... and She said I had cum dripping off my beard, and in my hair, and it was time for another shower.
We showered together, then dried off, and returned to the bedroom.
She told me to get on the bed, Face Down and Ass Up.
Actually, all She said is, "FDAU."   I knew what to do.
On the bed, close enough to the edge that my feet were just hanging off, on my knees, bent over, face on the mattress,  ass pushed up, legs spread.
She began with warm ups, with the plastic stirrer,  really just trying it out, to see how it felt in Her hand, see what kind of impact it made on my flesh.
Then She said, "Now getting serious...."
She applied the wooden paddle,  ten to my right cheek, ten to my left, ten to my right cheek, ten to my left.
She told me to relax, so that my torso was pressed down against my thighs.
She applied the plastic stirrer to front of my thighs, ten on each side.
'Stay there," She said, leaving the room.
She returned, with another new implement, a yard long plastic stirring stick, with a flapper at the end, similar in shape and design to a spatula, but smaller.
She whacked me buttocks ten times a cheek with that.
Then had me stand up, straight, and applied it ten times to the front of each of my thighs.
Just to test it, She whacked my chest with it, once just above each of my breasts,  then a few easy whacks on my pubic mound, then had me turn around, and gave my upper back a number of hard whacks with it.
Then She tossed it on the bed, had me turn around, gave me a hug and a kiss, and said, "Ready for breakfast?"
First, I took a half dozen selfies with my cell phone,  then we started making breakfast.

Continuing 'live'.... breakfast, newpaper, and sleep at 1145, in a bedroom with a warm 84 degree temperature.
Awake 1615 for pee, drink, snack,  back to sleep...
Up 1730...
Shower  dressed
in car 1823
At work 1920
and felt like I was wading through an alligator-filled swamp.
(The company finished with slightly over 200 rides on Tuesday, and started Wednesday, with 170 on the books).
Errgh.

HsLS  14 1/2
HsLO  14 1/2
HsLD   13 1/2
Hr UN  83
Her DO?  Oh yeah

A Dozen Rules for a Chastised Husband
Each week, I will wash and clean my everyday housekeeping dress for chores.

Seven Benefits a Man gets from Enforced Chastity
I experience heightened and greater sexual intimacy with Her.

Wearing a Chastity Device Means
Feeling and hearing the lock tap-tap-tap as I walk.



















1





1 comment: