Monday, May 12, 2014

05.11 Diary

Awake 0930...
We started with me, giving Her oral,  then intercourse, and a break, then me, using a vibrator, and oral, and intercourse, and more oral for Her....
And during another break, I called Mom for Mother's Day.
Then we got up and headed into the living room, and She said, "Get the spanking bench out."
I did...and took off the briefs that I had just put on, and got on it.
She went into the bedroom for implements, and returned.
And told me to count as She applied:
 25 of the medium church paddle to each of my buttocks;
10 of the foot long black Delrin cane across my buttocks from left to right.
Then 10 of the same, from right to left.
Then 25 of the same, on my left cheek,then my right.
Then 10 of the same, from left to right, on my sit spot and upper thighs...
Then 10 of the same, from right to left.
Then She had me stand up straight, cover my package with my hand, and landed 10 strokes of it, first on my front and inner thigh, then my left one.
Then She told me to go stand in the corner in the entry way.
I did, with feet close enough together for the ankle bones to touch, my nose in the corner as far as my forehead would allow.
And She told me to start singing... anything.
I sang "I release and I let go" and number of times, then She told me to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat", which I did, several times.
Then She said, "Come to the table, breakfast is ready,"
And I joined Her at the table.
We ate, while reading the Sunday paper....
And She said, She wanted to go into Her room, and watch mindless t.v., just kinda vegetate.
Which She did, while I went about minor chores:   scooping the litter box in my room, emptying the porta-potty,  fixing the ramp, collecting newspapers for pick up day,  taking Her stuff from my room to Hers...
When I went in to Her room, She had shifted to little-s, and was watching "Mrs Doubtfire" on t.v.
In my room, I lay down for a few minutes.
Stitch came in around 1320, to remind me of the time.
I got up, and took a shower...and dressed, and packed,  said good bye to her and Stitch, and went to my car, departing around 1350, and at work  1435.
 Much more volume at work than I expected for both Sunday and Monday, but nothing stress-inducing.
I did not hear one word or text or message from Her,  the whole night....

HsLS  13
HsLO  808
HsLD  12
H UN  35
Her DO?  Many








from  A Dozen Rules for a Chastised Husband
I comply to all requests She makes, not matter how humiliating I may find them to be. 

from Seven Benefits a Man gets from Enforced Chastity
Without my own sexual desires to consider, I focus on Hers.

from Wearing a Chastity Device means
Waiting for an empty cubicle or stall,  rather than a urinal, in order to pee.

1 comment:

  1. I was asleep by 10, woke up at 6:30. Still messed up I guess.

    ReplyDelete