Friday, May 9, 2014

5.07 Diary "Poor Poor Shilo.."

Two guys came in at 0900, so NO point in me staying til 0930.
I was out, in my car at 0910.
Home around 10:00.
Fed the menagerie and other minor chores....
Too tired to start the major house painting project.  Too wired to go straight to bed.
I was on FL, and saw that BDL had put of pictures of a new strap he just received, and I posted a note, suggesting that I would to be a test case for it.
We posted back and forth, but he said he was busy tomorrow, how about Tuesday? (Nope, working) or the following Thursday (nope, LICK munch). Oh, well.
I putzed around with my notebooks, reading a magazine, mindless tv,  leafing through the box of old spanking magazines that I brought in out of the garage....
BDL text me, saying that he could free up tomorrow, if I still wanted.
I did.  We set a time of 19:00.
I spoke to Her for a few minutes thereafter, and after some dinner,  went to sleep around 18:30, intending it to just be a nap.....    

HsLS  154 1/2
HsLO  712
HsLD   104 1/2
H&D Locked   15 1/2  + 4
Her DO   no  because
Her, OOT  4 1/2 days

Yes, Mistress, still locked up

Looking a bit better (after last Saturday)



from "Ten Rules of Enforced Chastity"
I shall take enjoyment in knowing that She takes the time to do this for me; I shall thank Her for locking me up; I shall tell Her my gratitude,  I shall show happiness whenever She extends the time of lock up; I shall tell Her how emasculated I feel.

from "A Dozen Rules for an Enchaste Husband"
I am not allowed to suggest sexual activity, ever.   

from "Her (another woman's)  Five Rules for Establishing My Submission to Her"
Directly after the evening cold shower,  I will be given 'thinking' or 'meditation' time.   In a quiet place.... in restraints, possibly while sitting,  hands cuffed behind my back,  or standing upright, my cock and balls squeezed in front of me into the cock n ball pillory and hands cuffed behind me,  or my balls pulled between my legs and behind me, and squeezed in the pillory, such that I have to bend over,  with my hands bound to a chair in front of me,  or with my nuts pulled behind me and locked into a humbler, my ankles bound together,  my wrists in cuffs, and ropes attached pulling them up to the ceiling, spread like a V.  I am left there, to think about a subject of Her choosing,  for as long as She deems necessary.
Once She releases me, I am to go to my computer, and post on my blog, thoughts and feelings that came to me on the selected subject.




No comments:

Post a Comment