Wednesday, May 28, 2014

5.27 Diary

Off work, 08:32.
In car 847, and home 0937.
She was awake, at the computer, and gave me a happy greeting.
I feed the cats,  and started on my dinner, and reading the newpaper.
She left for work, around 1045 as I was heading to bed.

Awake around 15:00 as my bedroom had gotten quite warm, and I moved in to the living room, where it was some degrees cooler, into my reclining chair, and went back to sleep.
She arrived home, around 1700, and my alarm went off shortly thereafter.
I got up around 1720...
And showered and dressed, and got ready for work
And said goodbye...
In my car 1810,  arrived at work 1905... 'hit' the toilet, and clocked in around 1915.

A really uneventful night at work...
Around 3 a.m., She called me in a rage, as some person/woman on Fet had managed to grab three pictures of me (not my face, but other parts...) and posted them on 'her' profile.
She posted messages to this person to take them down.
Then She came into the sp-chat room, and vented about it, some more.
And said, that She decided, I should get a tattoo ... on my ass.
Something readily identifiable... just for such pictures, I suppose.
To which my response is:  Oh?  You decided that, did you?
Well, hmm.

I am ... tired (fatigued; I usually don't yawn at work, but I've been yawning so hard tonight, I think my jaw might break);  stressed;  depressed ....
I don't know what to do about anything.  I'm on autopilot, going through the motions of doing what I HAVE to do.
I'm in no mood for sex, no mood for spanking, no mood for "Yes Mistress No Mistress".
I just want everybody to leave me the fuck alone.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhh...


I doubt if it would work, anyway, and I doubt if I'd put up with it, to begin with.



from One Woman's Tips to Make Him a Submissive Man
Embarrassment is also part of the fun, obviously. Be careful not to embarrass him or yourself in front of friends or co-workers. This must be done carefully and for the fun aspect of your dominance. Ordering wine and his dinner at a restaurant is a simple start, and one he will enjoy. While with friends for drinks or dinner, whisper in his ear, "What do you think they would think knowing you're shaved, knowing I own your orgasms". After his yearly physical, ask him if the doctor said anything about being shaved. If he works out in a gym, ask him if other men are shaved and what they look like: are they big, circumcised, big balls, small balls, compare them to him. If you have one girlfriend you can trust,  arrange an "accidental" flash. Remember, it only appears as an accident to your girlfriend; your guy might not like it but he'll cooperate. He is in gym shorts and a tee shirt and that is it. You can grab him and tickle him in front of your friend, accidentally pulling down his shorts exposing him, then after all the hooting and hollering, pull them all the way down and step on them. He will have to step out and run. Remember, he knows this is coming so he may be erect, and of course he is shaved. You can have a quick laugh with your friend and tell her you better see if he is OK. Go to the bedroom, strip him, grab his cock and lead him back to your girlfriend, saying, "Well you have already seen him naked, you may as well get a better look." Doing the same thing in front of a couple would be more than twice as embarrassing. 

from The House Rules
If She is wrong, it is due to a flagrant misunderstanding, a direct result of something He said or did.

from Scriptures Pertinent to Submission
Psalms 119.16 Your laws make me happy; I never forget your word.


No comments:

Post a Comment