Monday, May 5, 2014

5.03 Diary "Shilo's winkie, all locked up..."

She was up all night, packing and prepping and cooking and what not.
She woke me up around 06:45, by saying, "F D A U, and take your briefs off."
I took 'em off, and knelt on the bed, FDAU.
She left the room, returned, and sat on the bed behind me.
I felt ... something enter my anus and rectum, and more of something, then more,  until I moaned, "UGHHHHHHHH...."
And She withdrew Her hand, saying, "Oh, by the way, you're constipated."
She had gotten most of Her hand in my rectum, up to about the knuckle on Her thumb.

I helped Her as much as I could with Her packing, and I fed the animals, and we showered.
Then She said, "It's lock up time."
I got out the Spartacus Deluxe, and squeezed my scrotum through the ring, followed by my penis, and slipped the cage over my penis, and attached a plastic security lock,  then asked Her to check it to make sure it was secure.



Then we packed up the car, and set off to pick up Her traveling companion.
On the way, we discussed the fisting.
I asked, if this was a make-up for NOT doing what She suggested She might do, Thursday morning.
She said, I did not really fulfill my part of the bargain in that I did not completely manage to convert Her jpg form into a usable format.
But, She thought it something I would like, before Her trip.
So we had a brief discussion about 'scales' like a scale of 1 to 10
Which I've since decided , should be from 0 to 10.  (my pleasure scale)
Where 0 is NO pleasure at all, such as eating macaroni and cheese.
5 would be dead center.  I'm okay if 'it' happens again, I'm okay if it doesn't.
10 would be the max...  like, for pastrami,  or chocolate and peanut butter candy.
And I told Her, fisting rates about a 5 and a half.
But it's situational....
To begin with, if I AM to be penetrated at all (which I do enjoy), and given the choice, I would prefer some kind of plug or dildo, and MUCH prefer a strap-on.
And for this fisting scene,  THAT I was groggy and not very awake put points against it.
And I needed to go pee, but She did not give me a chance.  Negative points.
Not knowing what She was going to do.  Negative points.  Had She told me, I could have. cooperated better, pushed against Her, opened my ass so to speak, but I did not know what was coming.
She does like to surprise me, but sometimes it  helps if I know what to expect.
Huge positive points could be added IF
.... We were to set up the videocamera, and called it a teaching video, "How to Fist Your Man"
..... It happened at home, with an audience...
....  It happened at a dungeon,  with whomever that wanted to watch, watching....  (that has happened twice).

We picked up Her traveling companion, and headed for the airport.
I dropped them curbside, about 0930,  and pulled out of the airport, and went off in search of gasoline.
Went from there directly to a bank nearby home to make our house payment...
Then went home...   to use the toilet  (interesting, how off I feel the need to 'go' after I've had a fist in my rectum), and take the selfies shown above...
Then I got back in my car, and headed for a dungeon for the Moonburn party.
There, I just had pulled into the parking lot, was sitting in my car, and another car pulled up alongside of me, and out of it stepped Will,  my favorite Top from  April of '13,  until that relationship went to hand in a hellbasket... my fault for creating expectations...  which, in the ensuing months, we talked over and resolved.
Anyway, I went in, and nodded at Devo,   who was my Top during March of '13, until THAT relationship went deep south...  and we never talked to resolve those issues, so now we're on a 'nodding' status only.
And eventually,  Stewii came in, whom I've played with a number of times, as Top and bottom, and we still message back and forth on Fet....and we chatted a bit, then he went on in to the main room.
I spent a great deal of time, watching.
Will was constantly involved with one bottom or another.  He always has quite a following there.
I saw Stewii giving, in one scene, and receiving, in others.
Towards the end of the party, I was standing at the doorway to the room Will was in, just finishing a workout he was giving to some bottom, then he looked at me, and said, 'Your turn, big boy."
I stripped to black jock-briefs,  put my hands on the spanking bench, and bent over slightly, pushing my butt out.
And he whacked my bottom, hard and proper.
And stopped, about when I could see one droplet of blood fall to the floor.
He wiped my bottom with alcohol, and said, "Okay, we're done."
I stood up, thanked him, and dressed.
It was quitting time at the party, and I left.
Home, about 1700, and I went straight to my bedroom, to take a nap.
Up around 1845, and showered,  and dressed ... for the next party I was attending.
The dress code for the party was "thong", and I had purchased, long ago, a lovely women's thong, just for this party.... but I noticed that the thong does not contain my package at all, when it's caged. 'So I had to figure out something else.
Like this:

Over that, I put on my favorite style of black tights, and a zip front shirt...  and off I went.
I arrived at the dungeon at 20:03.
The newbies class was schedule to begin at 20:00, and I walked in,  and sat down and it had not started, as Lady K said, they just opened the door at 2000, so she was waiting a few minutes, before beginning.
The class started at 2010 or so, and ended at 2030 or so... at which point, social hour began, for the subs, of which there was a major preponderance,  to meet and greet the Dommes.
Social hour is not my thing. Fact is, it's my anti-thing,  the sort of thing that has, in the past, triggered... and is still quite capable of triggering, a panic attack.
So, I stayed away of socializing.
I had no intention, in attending this party, of  trying to get playtime with some Domme, anyway.
I was there, by my own intent, to scope things out and report back to Her, what all happens and when, and to participate in the spanking line.
I will write up a more formal report, in a journal entry.
Around 2200, Lady K began setting up chairs for the spanking line, that started in the first medium size room, and snaked through the second medium size room, and included the slightly elevated stage, and said, "Heavy masochists up front, and on the stage... paddles included if you're willing,  medium subs this way, and around this way for lightweights."
I hurried to a place on stage, and bent over the examining table on the stage.
The Dommes started coming around.
The second to approach me said "Hello" and asked if it was okay if she used a rubber baton-like paddle on me.
SURE.
Yeah, it stung a ...little...bit...and also drew drops of blood on the spot weakened earlier in the day.
The next Domme up put a paper towel in my hand, and told me to hold it there.
Later, Lady K came up and said, 'You boys getting enough attention up here?"
"NO," I said, emphatically.
"Well, let's try Ol Betsy," she said, referring to a wooden paddle, not at all thick,  maybe 5" by 8" overall.
She smacked my butt a few times, and I all but chuckled.
"How does that feel?"
"Have you started yet?' I asked.
"Oh, such a smart mouth, I'm going to tell Mistress Merry on you."
"Oh, She knows already," I said.
A couple more smacks... and there was blood on the paddle.
"You got blood on my paddle!" she said, in mock indignation.
"Happens quite often, ask Merry," I said.
In the course of the evening, every time I bumped into Her, She said, "YOU got blood on my paddle..."
The spanking line event ended about  22:30,  and it was time for all the other scenes,  whether by Dommes using their dance cards, and by Dommes who brought their subs for play.
I saw, in one smaller room, a short Domme pegging a BIG black fellow, as he lay back, with his legs up and spread....
And another scene, as a Domme had her slave over a bench, inserting numerous plugs into his rectum, then finishing with a long hard pegging...
And some rope bondage, and puh-lenty of impact play scenes.

as of midnight:
HsLS  62 1/2
HsLO 616
HsLD  9
H Un/Locked  8 1/2 / 15 1/2
Her, OOT  (from, leaving the house)  15 H
Her DO   no
Did I offer?  No, for lack of time.  She kinda suggested it, but in retrospect, I think it woulda made Her late for the flight.



from Rules for Enforced Chastity
She is entitled to tease me, deny me, and generally kept me aroused for as long as She deems fitting.
from My Manifesto:
No part of My Manifest is intended to interfere with my career, or Spiritual, or family life.

No comments:

Post a Comment