Sunday, May 25, 2014

05.22 Diary

I slept and slept and slept...did not even get up once to pee.
But I slept way too late to get to textbook study class at the Center.
She was heading for a lunch meeting,  and went out the door, and came back, asking for help.
Dead battery on Her car.  Second, maybe, third time, in the last week.
Not much I could do.  She called and cancelled the appointment, and called AAA to come out.
I was up.. had coffee, a snack, took my pills, washed all the dishes and pans from last night's dinner and cleaned the kitchen...
And began the final phase of painting the front porch.
AAA came, and replaced Her battery, and She went to some Box to get something quick to eat... and brought me back an iced coffee.  
Which I had two sips of, and spilled the rest, leaving me with two more sips.
I finished the porch, and cleaned up.
Then I swept the living room and kitchen, emptied the dishwasher..
I helped Her a little with cleaning Donna's kennel and bed...
Then I showed Her the new silicone CD that came in two days ago, and told Her a piece of financial bad news, which we discussed a few minutes.
Then I stripped, and took a shower.
Afterwards, She was in the other bedroom, at Her computer, while I was sitting in the living room, at my computer... and She was shouting questions....and calling me in, for this or that.
I expressed annoyance, and She said, "I offered to move the computer into the living room..."
I nodded, and we started doing just that.
Less than an hour later, we had Her computer desk, computer, printer, etc, set up in the living room.
She realized, now She had room in the bedroom to acquire a dresser, or two, and would be able to put away ALL Her clothes.
And She spent some time online looking for dressers and the like, while we went back and forth into the bedroom, taking measurements.
Then we had dinner.
And I excused myself to the bedroom, to watch Fargo, while She continued sitting at Her computer.
Fargo ended, and I started channel surfing, and found 'Independence Day' about 1/3 of the way on, and watched that til it ended, around midnight.
Then I went out to see if She was ever coming to bed.
Some kinda miscommunication there, as She said She was waiting on me, while I was waiting on Her.
Anyway, She came to bed around midnight.

HsLS 63
HsLO  240
HsLD  62
HunL 299
Her DO ?
Did I offer?  No

from One's Woman's Tips to Make Him a Submissive Man
Finger Fuck him. Make it a habit to put your finger in his ass.  Move on to plugs...dildos... vibrators... and a strap on. 

from A Dozen Household Rules
She makes the rules.

Scriptures pertaining to Discipline
1 Corinthians 4:21  What do you prefer, shall I come to you with a rod of discipline, or shall I come in love with a gentle spirit?




No comments:

Post a Comment