Monday, May 12, 2014

5.09 Diary ".... holds the key..."

Then I converted the videos into a smaller size WMV format,  uploaded NumberOne to Fet and Spanko, then got something to eat...  and to sleep, 0200.

UP 0645, for real.   Fed the furries, scooped, added litter to the box,  stripped the bed, got sheets and all in the wash....  showered  dried, dressed....  made coffee,
Car 0800.....
She called me enroute....  Due to a flight delay getting from Sp to Ch, she was rebooked from Ch to home, and instead of an eta of 1700, it was now 2140.
At work, and clocked in, 0859.
Besides the regular daytime lead guy, we're training a new guy in dispatch, so there were three of us , made for an uneventful shift.
Out, and headed home  1620.
In delightful Friday evening traffic, home  1750.
Did a little of this and that, kind of killing time.
Up and moving for a shower, around 20:00
In my car 2100....  eta of Her flight, 2145.
I entered the airport loop around 2125, in a jumble of traffic.
Slowly worked my way around to terminal seven parking, and inside, and walked across, and so on the board, Her flight had landed but not yet at gate.
I grabbed a luggage cart and waited.
I assumed the two of them would come down the elevator in wheelchairs, and I parked myself nearby, and happened to be looking at the escalators, and saw Her zip down, followed by Her traveling mate.  They walked around the end of the baggage carousel opposite of where I was sitting, so I grabbed the cart, and wheeled it around, directly behind them.
Their bags were nearly the first ones off, and I came up behind them, as She was pulling Her bag off, and in time to get a hug and kiss from Her, but it was 'her' as Little-S,  before I grabbed M's bag, also.
Luggage cart loaded, we headed out, and across the streets to the parking lot to my car.
And off we went to El'wood, to drop M off...and I took her bag upstairs for her.
Then, finally, heading home, and we discussed getting something fast to eat on the way....
Along the way, little-s said she wanted to 'go away'.
Along the way, I also noticed,  that even tho' I was on the 105, I thought I was on the 91...and so I exited LBB, which made sense from the 91, but made for a long drive from the 105... oh well.
So, Merry came to...   and I explained to Her, what fine navigation I did this time...   and I pulled through a Jacque de Bocks, and then went on home.
I brought Her bags in.... we sat at the table and ate...
I got the sheets out of the dryer and on the bed.
We went to bed.....  midnight or so.

HslS 206 1/2
HsLO  784
HsLD  27
H&D L  15 1/2 + 6
Her DO   No
Her OOT  6 1/2 D




from "A Dozen Rules for a Chastized Partner"
 She is entitled to orchestrate Other sex partners for Herself, or for me.

from "Her Five Rules for Establishing My Submission to Her"
I am to 'enthusiastically' accept any new ideas She has, to improve my submission.
She will be trying out new ideas on a daily basis.
I am expected to :
 show genuine enthusiasm for the ideas
 submit to and satisfactorily complete new ideas
 beg for new ideas,  and any old ones worth repeating, via the blog.
Her goal is to improve my submission to the level that I am happy to be tested with ideas new and old, and positively embraces each one.
Her goal is then to NOT be able to tell which idea I like the best, or do not like, because my level of submission is such that I am happy to do anything I am asked to do, with enthusiasm, and I beg for every idea to be used and tried, again and again.
Any idea which She decides is proven to increase my level of submission can be added to "Her Rules.." at any time.



from "Seven Benefits the Man gets with Enforced Chastity"
 I honor Her, by allowing Her to say when I will be released, and moreover, when I may cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment