Tuesday, May 20, 2014

05.19 diary

 As mentioned in yesterday's post, Monday morning at work was ... amongst the top three Most stressful, Most challenging, Most GRRRRR  shifts I've had... (for the last 3 hours or so) in the twenty years I've been doing this.
Out of the office  0730.
Home, 0830, and I called Her on the way, to make sure She was awake, and getting on the phone to make a doctor's appointment.  
I was ready to chew on a can of nails and kick a cinder block down the street.......
I fed the animals,  and She prepared scrambled eggs and toast for me, to which I added re-heated rice and re-heated chicken, and I ate and read the paper,  and excused myself to bed, around 10:00.

Up once around 15:00, to avail myself of the ice cream treat that She had pointed out to me, was in the freezer, and back to bed 15:15.
She woke me up around 1705 to make sure I was getting up, and observed, no time for a "D.O" but asked if I wanted a bottom beating.  I politely declined.
I got up 1730,  went to the toilet, took a shower, dressed... was ready by 1800, half an hour before I needed to go, so I told Her, I had time, if the offer was still good...

In my room,  She sat on the bed, legs out, back propped up by pillows, and I lay myself over Her lap.
She applied the small church paddle 10 times to each of my buttocks, four sets in all, then fifteen times on backs of my upper thighs.

I got up, and finished dressing, said goodbye to all, and was in my car 1840, and at work 1928.

The night was easy.   (Read on, below the pix)  

HsLS  168 1/2
HsLO  168 1/2
HsLD  6
Hr UN   227
Her DO  no
Did I offer:  no
           


from What Wearing a Chastity Device Means to me
Wondering if a finger in the ass is preferable to full balls.

from Her Five Rules for Controlling My Orgasms
If I ask permission to cum, and you continue, but I do not cum within thirty seconds, it is over, I am locked up, and the clock is reset as if I did cum, even though I did not.

from Five Basics for Keyholding
She decides WHEN:  When I will be unlocked, when I may cum.




     


Epilogue:
One driver that overslept ... his first pickup was for 0500; I called him at 0415 to see when he would arrive to pick up a car...he was still sleeping...which meant, a lot of juggling, taking a guy off a 515 job, to do the 500, taking a guy off a 530 job to do the 515,  taking a guy off a 545 job to do the 530...then the sleeping beauty arrived in time to do the 545.
And a personal assistant for a hot shot agent, traveling in London, calling every 15 minutes to get driver information in London, which I could not get from our London affiliate for the longest time.
And a client calling at 0430 to book an SUV starting in Middle-of-Fucking-Nowhere, CA, and it took 15 minutes to complete, because of the slowness of ..the computer, of her changing the credit card, the email address....   errrgh.
Okay that's two.... one more morning like this, and I'm probably going out on a stress leave.





No comments:

Post a Comment