Sunday, June 1, 2014

Diary 5.28

I clocked out at work at 0610 for a 'lunch' intending to take a nap in my car, that would get me through until 730 or 8, quitting time.
I dozed until like 0700, and my computer had gone to 'sleep' which required me to log in again, but I screwed up my log in, three times, but having the caps lock on, and the computer locked me out.
I gave up, and headed home.
I fed the animals...took a shower, and joined Her in bed.
After some pillowtalk, we engaged in some of the ol in-out...  then got up and moving, as She had to get ready for work, and I went to the kitchen, and figured out something to eat...and read the newspaper...
And went to bed...
and slept.
And woke up, and slept
and woke up, and slept

Until about 22:15, when I got up long enough to have dinner,
and watch Fargo and Nurse Jackie,
Then went back to sleep, around midnight.

She did mention, at some point, that She was 'joking' about me getting a tattoo on my buttocks that read "Shilo" or somesuch.
Then She said, "We just can't afford it right now."


HsLS  14
HsLO  384
HsLD  133
H UN  443
Her DO ?  Yes

from One Woman's Tips to make Him a Submissive Man
You should cum MUCH more than he does. That goes without question; his submissiveness definitely translates into YOU cumming more. You need to teach him how to orally please you,  better and as often as you like. I know this may seem odd, but a tongue up your ass will feel great, and he wants to do it for you, so tell him that is now a part of your oral pleasure. Of course, you do NOT "have" to do it for him.

from The House Rules
When Rule 6 applies, He must apologize for causing the misunderstanding. 

from Scriptures Pertinent to Submission
Psalms 119:48  I honor and love Your commands.





No comments:

Post a Comment