Monday, June 2, 2014

Month of May : Lies, damn lies, and statistics


7   Number of days on which we had sexual intercourse

1  Number of orgasms I had

12 Number of days on which there occurred sessions of discipline

1  Number of such sessions deemed 'punishment'

8  Number of consecutive days I've declined/refused  BDSM play

2 Number of parties I attended without Her

0 Number of parties I attended with Her

2 Number of parties we could have attended together, if we had the money or inclination

10 number of days She received a 'D.O.'

3  Number of days that She told me about that Stitch provided Her a 'D.O.'
 (This is not to be construed that She makes an attempt to keep such things a secret from me.  Quite simply, sometimes if I don't ask, She doesn't tell me.)



No comments:

Post a Comment