Monday, June 16, 2014

06.15 Diary

 Father's Day; a HSG spanking party scheduled for today.

I slept...and I slept...and I slept...  looked at the clock now and then...and slept.... and dozed...
..kept expecting Her to come in, and ask if I was ever getting up, but She didn't...
And I dozed...

And got up,  really needing to pee, at like 16:30 !!

She said, She was just letting me sleep as long as I kept sleeping, because of my shifts, She thought I needed it.

I ate something, took my pills, read the newpaper...
And sat down in my chair, to sleep another 45 minutes.

I got up, and She said, "Ready for an anniversary spanking?"
"Mm not really."
"You're getting one anyway."
"Let me get to the toilet first."
I returned from the toilet; She was seated, holding wooden spoon, and said, "Bend over the chair."
I did; She took down my briefs, and applied a dozen quick smacks to each of my cheeks,  then 25 hard deliberate ones to each cheek, and had me count them.
I went in to the toilet, again, and took a shower.
Dried and dressed, and came out, and She asked, "Want some more?"
"I don't really have time, oh hell, sure..."
I bent over Her lap,  and She applied about 25 of the spoon to each cheek.
\
I prepared some iced tea, asked for money to buy an e-cig, and went to my car.
I stopped for the e-cig, and arrived at work 19:30.

A rather quiet easy night at work....
Enough time to type up 26 of the scenes I've devised....

HsLS  135
hsLO  816
HsLD  6
h UN  875
Her DO  No
Did I offer  No





No comments:

Post a Comment