Monday, June 2, 2014

05.30 Diary

Up..maybe noon.
Stomach still cramped,  head still splitting, but maybe less so than yesterday.
Managed to change the litter box, and clean up a little around the litter box...
And get sheets on the bed...
And take a shower, so that I could get out of my sweaty underwear, and put on fresh....
And went back to my bedroom and resumed watching eps of L&O SVU from the DVR.
Somewhere during which She said, dinner is ready...and I asked Her to bring me mine on a tray, as I still felt dizzy when I stood up, and She did....

And I finished the whole season's worth of SVU.

And asleep, 0100.

HsLS  86
HsLO  432
HsLD   181
Hr Un 491
Her DO?  No
Did I offer?  No

from One Woman's Tips to Make Him a Submissive Man
Having him help with house work, yard work and generally being a better partner is assumed.
 He can also learn to cook, with your teaching.
 He is not your slave (YET!)  but he can be an over -  50% partner in the household chores you don't like doing.   Delegate, delegate, delegate.   He will not do things if you don't tell him to do them, and you should  show him how you want them done.   He can't read your mind, so tell him when he is doing something wrong, but more importantly tell him when he is doing something right, and ask him to do it again.

from The House Rules
He must never change his mind without Her express permission.

from Scriptures Pertinent to Submission
Psalms 119:61 Teach me knowledge and good judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment