Monday, June 16, 2014

Diary 6.13

Up 0930... coffee, snack, pill...
Start laundry... empty dishwasher, fill dishwasher...
Shower, dress...   and in car, together 12:30
Arrived at a restaurant in Trr at 1300, for a lunch date with a potential sub for Her.
We ate, and talked, until  15:30, and parted on very good terms.
Then, to Her PO,  then cross town on surface streets to CVS to pick up my prescriptions, but I could get only one of two, as the other one is not covered by my new medical plan...
She went inside Vons for a couple things, then we went home.
Got the groceries in.
Checked on the laundry, which needed another rinse cycle.
Took a nap in chair.
Put laundry in to dry.
Started recording a pile of mail.
And redoing a notebook
And noting balances on my cards....
Brought laundry in, put it away.
Dinner was served.
We all were supposed to go to some party tomorrow, with some people unfamiliar to me; I told Her, I just did not want to go.  She said, "Okay..."
Then I got sheets on the bed, and got into bed, around midnight.
She came in, turned on the tv, flipped channels, and started watching "Armageddon."
She fell asleep at the very beginning; I stayed awake and watched the whole thing.
Asleep  0230.

HsLS  87
HsLO 768
HsLD  86
H un 827
Her DO? No
Did I offer?  No

No comments:

Post a Comment