Monday, June 16, 2014

Diary 6.14

Our nine-month wedding anniversary.

Awake around 10.
She had Stitch come to my bedroom door, and tell me that he wasn't going to the party because his back was hurting.
Which meant, she wasn't going either.
Eat, coffee, pills, nap from 10:30 to 12:30.
Up and on the phone for an hour, talking to a debt consolidation company.
Online for a bit,
Then up to assemble the five-drawer tall dresser.
Which took all the afternoon.
Done...we arranged her room, with all the dressers where She wants them.
Then I stripped, and went and spent an hour in the hot tub.
After a few minutes, She joined me.

We got out, and showered, and dressed, and the three of us got in the car, and went to a Norm's for dinner.

Little-S emerged when dessert was served to her.
She said, "M is going to be mad that I came out, because She had plans..."

The way my stomach felt, whatever plans She had, if they included me,  they were going to get pregnant anyway.

We went home.  She went to the computer to play games, I went to bed...   2330.

I got up around 02:15  She was still at the computer.
"You STILL up?"
"I'm going to bed now."
I came back to bed, and she was flipping channels on t.v.
I managed to not watch whatever she settled on, and went to sleep.

HsLS  111
HsLO  792
HsLD  110
HR un  851
Her DO  No
Did I offer? No

No comments:

Post a Comment