Sunday, June 29, 2014

6.27 Diary

06:15 She picked me up at work, and we were home by 0700.
I fed the critters, and had a snack.
She suggested I get out the spanking bench and the video camera.
The thought in my head: "Are you FUCKING crazy?"
What actual came out, in conversation later, was, How much does She really care about me? This was so thoughtless.
I mean seriously,  I just worked an eight hour shift, which was unplanned, which meant I had maybe 90 minutes of sleep before going to work.
I was tired.
I went, and took a nap from 0745 to 0945.
Up shower, dry, dress....
We got in her car 1045, and went to Co's and met with Bob, and were there until 1300, and it was a very good meeting.
HOme... for a nap in my chair,
Then in her car 1400, to go to Ksr in HC for medications,  then from there to HB... a bank first, then to drop off medications and a check... then to a branch of my bank to make a deposit...
Then back to LB,  to the supermarket, then to CVS but her meds were not ready...
then home  about 1830.
We discussed going to a FemDom party this night, but by this time it was not happening.
Sat down, did some reading and writing, but no 'rithmetic...
She served dinner,
I went to the bedroom to watch a couple eps of Nurse Jackie...  and went to sleep, 2300.

HsLS  87
HsLO  1124
HsLD  147
Hr UN  1163


from One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
He will immediately resecure the device after cleaning, unless is ordered otherwise. 

from How to Control Your Husband
6. Punish him whenever he displeases you.
1. Don't let him get away with anything!
2. Spank, paddle, or whip him.
3. Humiliate him in some way.
4. Put Bengay or IcyHot on his cock, balls, or anus.
5. Make him do anything he hates.

from Urtication: Sex and Nettles
Someone wrote to sex columnist Dan Savage to say "I find applying stinging nettles to my body highly pleasurable."  Savage looked into the matter and wrote: 
 Tracy Mehlin at the Center for Urban Horticulture at the University of Washington wa kind enough not to slam the phone down when I read her your question, perhaps because she once knew a guy on a farm who occasionally lashed himself  with stinging nettles. 'I didn't ask him to go into details but there are some people who enjoy the effect.'
Dan also found out that there's a long history behind the practice:  As it turns out, you're not the first person to expose his 'delicate areas' to stinging nettles.  The Romans thrashed men 'below the navel' according to Rodale's Encyclopedia of Herbs, to improve virility.

No comments:

Post a Comment