Monday, June 2, 2014

Diary 5.29

She went to work... 10:45 or so.
I struggled out of bed, around noon.
Stomach cramped, and a splitting head ache.
I managed to get the sheets off the bed, and into the wash...
And empty the dishwasher, and put more dishes into it, and clean out the crock pot;
And talk to the pool guy, in the back yard...
And get the sheets into the dryer...
Then sat in my easy chair and dozed off...
And got up around 1600, to go back to my bed room,
And start catching up on past episodes of L&O SVU.

While watching that, I read from Science of Mind,
and started working through a pile of magazines from the last year, including Westway and AllAnimal, and NatWildLife and Details...
And had some dinner....

And She joined me in bed around midnight, and we watched the final two episodes of Dexter, that had just turned up on SHO.

And to sleep, around 02:30

HsLS  38
HsLO  408
HsLD  157
H Un   467
Her DO?  No
Did I offer? No

from One Woman's Tips to Make Him a Submissive Man
Have him give you back rubs, foot rubs, leg rubs, body massages, anything you think you might like or should try, and then do as much as you like. He loves every minute of doing anything for you, especially if he is physically close to you

from The House Rules
She can change her mind at any time.

from Scriptures Pertinent to Submission
Psalms 119:60  I will hurry without delay to obey Your commands.







No comments:

Post a Comment