Wednesday, June 25, 2014

06.24 Diary

In car, 0653.  Home  0720.
Fed the critters....  showered ...
Entered Her room, naked, as She got out of bed to go pee, and got into the bed, and She joined me.
We talked for a few minutes, then I said, "It's Tuesday, shall we get on with it?"
We began prelimaries of sex, and She interrupted me long enough to fetch a plastic sheet, and three towels, to put underneath Her bottom, in order to avoid washing the sheets, again.
Sex ensued.
Once She was satisfied, we got up, and went into the kitchen to get something to eat.
And I read the newpaper, and played with my pens..and went to bed, around 10:45
Awake 12:45, for p&s. She was at Her computer, and begin telling me about recent developments..and I went back to bed, 1400.
And was awake, needing to pee, again 1645.  My alarm was set for half an hour later, so I just stayed up, and began a project of shift stuff from drawers on one side of my room, to the other side.
In the process, I determined, once and for all, that I have NINE chastity devices in my possession.
I haven't been altogether too sure of the exact number, until now.
Shower, and dressed, and kissed Her good bye...
In car 1800, and at work 1900.

And, slow and easy and drama free at work.

HsLS  15
HsLO  1052
HslD  75
H UN  1091

AND
Days since last cigarette :   21   !





One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations:
She will supervise at least one removal of the device in a seven day period for cleaning and shaving.

from How to Control Your Husband
You must get into his head!
1. Learn his fantasies and what turns him on.
2. Tease him with your words, whenever possible.
3 Find out what humiliates him.
4. Use his humiliation whenever possible.

from Urtication:  Sex and Nettles
What is Urtication:  refers to those who use stinging nettles to stimulate the skin for sex games, such as spanking and BDSM practices.  The active ingredients in the stinging nettle do not spread to other areas but are restricted to the site at which the plant comes into contact.  The skin becomes sensitized without the injury that certain types of flagellation can produce. 


No comments:

Post a Comment