Monday, June 9, 2014

6.06 Diary

Up 0400, pee and snack.
09.45  up for coffee, pills, food...
then shower and dressed, then She showered and dressed.
I stripped the bed, got the sheets in the wash.
And we got in my car.
Went to my workplace in Hw to get my paycheck.
Then took surface street ALL the way south, to RB, to Her post office --box,
Then to the bank, to cash my check, and deposit it...
Then a MickeyDee's for a quick snack for Her,
Then to the Beauty Supply shop, for Her waxing appointment...
Then to Stitch's workplace...and picked up Stitch, and put his bike in the back of my vehicle...
Then to a 99c store... and across the street to a Payless Shoe store...
And finally  home...and unloaded the stuff.
She checked on the sheets, still soapy, and set them for another rinse.
She asked what we wanted for dinner....  then She grabbed Stitch and went to the supermarket in Her car, to get the fixin's.
I went in for a nap.
They were gone for ... an hour and a half.
Turns out, they stopped a few places, looking at shoes.
They returned home, She told me to 'come and get it'.
I put the sheets in the dryer, then
I put together a pastrami sandwich,
And ate dinner.
Got caught up on recording mail and bills.
Did my weekly reading from The Science of Mind...
Went and got the sheets, and put them on the bed.
and went to bed/sleep 23:30.

HsLS  86
HsLO  600
HsLD  349
H UN  659
Her DO?  No
Did I offer? No

Scripture Pertaining to Submission
Psalms 119.51 I ponder the direction of my life, and I turn to follow You.

from  AN Owned Male: One Possible Scenario
The owned male craves recognition of his submission, worships a woman's power.  Being pegged thrills him. It embodies the truth of his status.

from Should a Woman Force a Man to wear a CD?
 It is easier for a woman to put a man's penis in prison than to discern if he has honestly gone without orgasm.



No comments:

Post a Comment