Monday, June 2, 2014

6.01 Diary

Up ...10:30.
Breakfast, pills, newspaper, coffee...
I've been taking Chantix to stop smoking for a couple months.
Twice a day, supposedly, but I usually take it once a day, because the effect it has on my stomach for the first hour....  it's not nausea, but a crampy, full, twisty effect...
Anyway, after the pills, I sat down in my easy chair, and went back to sleep..
Until Her alarm went off, at 13:10, and She said, 'Time to get up."
I did so. My stomach felt ..well, better than it did.
Most of my week-end long head ache has subsided.
I went into my room, scooped the litter box,  refilled the water and dry food supply container, added a gallon of water to the dog's big water bottle,  went to the toilet, and noticed, upon taking down my shorts, that I had waited a few minutes too long... oh well... cleaned up, and took a shower....   dried and dressed,  produced a shirt, that I asked Her, I would really like to have buttons sewn onto,  mixed up iced coffee, and said, "Goodbye" and was on my way  14:10.
Fouled up  N-B 5 traffic.  Fouled up N-B 101 traffic...   at work, In 15:10.

With two co-workers running the night lead until 1930, ample time for me to look over and do the Monday's set up.
Easy peasy.     SO FAR! My shift is not over, and I know from experience, that shit can happen quickly and convert what seemed like an easy shift into one of the worst shifts of my life.
That's one reason why I'm always on edge...at work.
It simply ain't over... until it's over.

Around 22:15, She sent a text:  "Off to bed. Goodnight."
A huge surprise, to me.  She often naps during the night, then wakes up and stays up for some hours.
I don't remember the last time, or any time, that She actually just... went to bed  this early.
I replied, "Seriously?  Good night!"
She wrote, "Sooo Sleepy..."
I wrote back, "Okies. When I am home, you nap five hours, then you're up all night while I'm trying to sleep."
No response came back from that.

June 1st, today.
The one year anniversary of our first date, a play date at a party at the BoD.
I had not started THIS blog, yet.
(Because I started this blog, at Her request...)

At any rate, our celebration of this anniversary was .... non-existent.

HsLS  110
HsLO  480
HsLD  229
H UN  539
Her DO? No
Did I offer?  No

from One Woman's Tips to Making Him a Submissive Man
There is only one thing that all submissive men must learn to do.
 You should have this conversation with him in a non-sexual environment, so the reality of the requirement is finite, unequivocal and a given.
EVERY time he cums, he must consume his ejaculate.
If he cums inside you,  he must lick you clean.
 If he cums on you, he must lick you clean. 
If you masturbate him or he masturbates for you, you must feed him his semen.
At some point you should make him shoot into a cup or a glass and he must drink it down.
This requirement for all submissive men does two things: It puts a real price on his orgasms, and it demonstrates your declaration of your dominance, and his acceptance of your dominance, no matter who brought the topic up.
 This is non-negotiable and should be explained to him when he first approaches you with his desire to be submissive to you or your desire to lead the relationship.
If he does not accept this simple requirement, he is not submissive. It is the only test and proof that he is sincere in his desire to be submissive, and your only requirement showing you are ready to assume the leadership role in the relationship.

from The House Rules
He must remain calm, always, unless She wants him to be angry and upset.

from Scriptures Pertaining to Submission
Colossians 4.1  Master, be fair and just to Your slave, remembering that You also have a Master ... in Heaven.







2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have no idea. I've seen it appear on several different blogs or sites.

      Delete