Monday, June 9, 2014

6.05 Diary

Up, 0130 to pee, and snack.

Up 4:05.. shower dressed  made coffee etc...
In car 445, and in, at work 0525.

Out 15:54.

Poking down the 7, in rush hour traffic...and She called me, asked me plan to pick up Mb, around 18:30, and bring her to the house.
My reaction:  WTF!?   I just worked 10 hours, She has been home all day,  why can't She go get her, or for that matter, or just get her on the way to the meeting?
And I said, something like that, to Her.
She said, quietly, "Never mind..." and hung up.
I drove another couple miles, decided, 'Oh what the hell', got off at I.H., headed east the few miles to Mb's place, and called Her and told Her, I'd be in Mb's parking lot, taking a nap, until she is ready.
"You don't have to do that..."
"It's already done."
I arrived 1720 or so...and napped until 1825, when She called me and said, "Mb is on the way down."
Mb came down, got in the car, and we went to our house.
On arrival, I excuses myself, and went to the bedroom, and started another nap.
She and Stitch and Mb went off to a meeting in LW.
I got up, made dinner...  watched "Fargo" ...
And went back to sleep, 22:00.

HsLS  62
HsLO  576
HsLD  325
H UN  635
Her DO? No
Did I offer? No

Scripture Pertaining to Submission:
With all my heart, I want Your blessing.  Be merciful as You promised.

from An Owned Man :  One Possible Scenario
 Pegging is all the owned man needs.  He is the bottom.  The dominant wife's frequent penetration of his ass reminds him that she is top, the boss wearing the pants.  He wears frills that make him sissy.

from  Should a Woman Force a Man to wear a CD?
 ..Who can trust a man's promise of sexual self-restraint especially in long-term or life time orgasm denial? 


No comments:

Post a Comment