Wednesday, June 18, 2014

6.21 Diary

Up  0930 ish.
Morning sex.
Up for coffee, newspaper, pills.
Went out back, went to work on the washing machine problem, and fixed it.
Inside...shower and dressed....
Off with Her for a 1400 interview with a domestic sub prospect at Co's.
We both knew in the first ten minutes,  'no', but we were there until 1515.
Then returned home, where Her second oldest son was using our driveway to work on his car, so we stopped by to say hello.....
Then made the 27 mile trip to my workplace to get my paycheck...
And 29 miles back to the bank/supermarket.
The bank had some idiotic new rule about cashing and depositing a non 'bank' check,  so I had to cash my check, then go to the ATM, five feet away, to deposit the cash back into our account.  We were both manipulating it at the same time, and we were not working well together.
We went on inside the market,  just browsing.... She looked at the price on some special, came up to me, right in my face, or that's the way I felt, and said in a loud voice,  "Seven for six dollars."  And I said, "You're getting in my space, back off."
Well.
She turned around and walked out of the market.
After a second, I followed, found Her standing outside.  
She said I embarrassed Her, that people were staring at us.....

We went back in, and continued shopping.
During which She said, "You will be punished when we get home. whether my son is still there or not."

We finished up, checked out,  went to the car, loaded up, stopped at the PO mailbox across the street, and on the way home, She said I was to unload the car, put the groceries away, then undress, completely, and stand in the corner.    So, we went home.... I unloaded the car.
Stitch came out and helped, yet I still managed to get it all in without incident, and put the groceries away.
She was sitting at Her computer in the living room.
I grabbed my carry bag and keys from the dining room table...walked into my room, and out the sliding glass door that led to the back yard, on out the garage door, down the driveway  (where I twisted my ankle, a frequent occurrence for me)  and into my car, and I drove away, and found some place to sit and think for awhile.
Not unexpectedly, She called me... and I said something like, I'll come home if and when I'm ready.
So..what was my problem?
Anger.  I could feel it rising in me, like lava rises in a volcano, until it just erupts.
Why?
Because we have been so far away from a M/s or D/s or FLR-DD dynamic for the past few weeks... a month?  that it just pissed me off that She was invoking it, or TRYING to invoke it, right now.
Especially over something that I could not control.  When She came up that close to me in the supermarket, I felt invaded, almost felt a claustrophobic panic attack coming on.  
Still, this is the stuff of (some of) my fantasies.  Real discipline coming from a Dominant wife... not just make-believe or roleplay...  
But I was still pissed off by the timing.
It's one thing to have the agreement, the understanding, in place.
But without the agreement, this was totally WTF?!

I started the car and went home.... gone about 30 minutes.
She did not say a word when I came in, nor did I.
I went to my bedroom, and stripped down, to black socks, came out, glanced at the clock  (19:25) and stood in the usual corner.
After a few minutes, She told me to sing  "Twinkle twinkle little bat...'
Which I did, any number of verses.
She told me to stop.
Then She said, "Say the prime numbers."
I started citing prime numbers, and got up to 253, when She said, "Stop."
She came up behind me, and started talking.
I embarrassed Her in public, and I could expect this and more, anytime I do that.
She walked away.
She told me to sing...something.
I sang, "I release and I let go..'  a number of times.
She told me to stop.
She asked if I wanted some water.   Yes,
She brought it , and told me to turn around. I did.
Clock  8:25.
I was sweaty, from the hot corner.
She told me to go take a shower, and I did, and after I dried, She said, to go lay on ..the half of her bed that did not have  debris all over it...and I did.
She came in, and started 'lecturing' a bit more.  
And said, She hadn't decided whether to finish the punishment now...or wait....
Then She told me, "FDAU."
I got FDAU, and She pulled out a flapper, I guess.... a metal cane-like stick, with a leather flapper piece on the end.
And She started smacking my buttocks and thighs with it... 85 times across, then 85 concentrated on my left thigh and sit spot.... with two smacks on my scrotum  that made me wince and move a bit.
Then She told me to get on my back... legs up...and applied another 25 or so, between my thighs, aiming for my taint.
She stopped, told me to put my legs down.
I asked her to move over, and jumped up to go to the toilet, and tried to throw up, but gave up dry heaves only.... and my long untied hair fell into the toilet.
So She had me... kneel over the edge of the tub and washed my hair  (third time today).
And I got up, and dressed in some underwear....   started my journals while She started dinner....
Dinner was served... and I finished journaling, and was in bed  00:15.

HsLS  14
HsLO  960
HsLD   3
H UN 1019
Her DO   Yes


from One Scenario for Mandatory Male Orgasm Denial
 SHe will play, tease and arouse you.  THis is to ensure that you experience maximum erotic desperation.

from One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
He will wear the CD when ordered as doing so symbolizes her dominance and control.

from How to Control Your Husband
5.     Make him do something humiliating (see list below).
1.     Make him wear a butt-plug for a time.
2.     Make him be naked when you are not.
3.     Make him masturbate for you.
                               4. Always, ALWAYS make him eat his own cum no matter where it is deposited



No comments:

Post a Comment