Monday, June 23, 2014

6.23 Journal

Found this on a different blog:


Why my submissive will never be in permanent chastity

I love sex. I love my submissive (who is also, importantly, my boyfriend). I love having sex with my submissive. He is my favourite toy, so why on earth would I lock up my favourite toy and throw away the key (or constantly taunt my sub with it)? Perhaps some females do not like sex, and thus this is a way for them to get what they want while depriving but also constantly erotisizing their submissive’s cock. But that’s not me.
I’ll come right out and admit that locking my sub’s cock up 24/7 would be almost as hard for me as it is for him. This may sound like a weakness, but is not usually considered so in men. How often do you hear of men putting their female submissives into 24/7 chastity without any release? You don’t. And do you know why? Because most men love sex and want to have sex with their subs. Frequently. I love a good fucking and don’t think that makes me any less powerful in our relationship.
However, I do have a chastity device that I will use on occasion. Currently, for example, my sub is wearing his chastity device nightly because he’s thousands of miles away and I enjoy the idea of my hand slipping around his cock each night a bit more tightly than is comfortable and whispering in his ear, “Mine”,  and his wearing the chastity device a way of expressing that. I like that it wakes him up in the middle of the night sometimes when his erection cannot fully extend. Even when he’s not with me he’s learning that it takes dedication to submit and that he’s not always going to like it.
Similarly, I do see the joy in denying orgasms. The cheated look on his face is precious. But I also enjoy giving him orgasms. Sometimes after plenty of edging, sometimes in a disappointing manner, and sometimes after he’s already given me around six. But the whole ‘we’re never going to have sex, but I’m just going to sit here with this key taunting you’ thing just wouldn’t work for me. Because realistically I would be taunting myself too, and that’s not what this is about.

1 comment: