Monday, June 23, 2014

06.22 Diary

Up 0200, for snack.
Up 0400,awakened by Her...which led to Sex...
back to sleep 0600,  awake 0845.
Shower and dressed then asked Her to get up, and She did, and showered and dressed.
In Her car 0945, and at SPW  1015.
I really wanted to make this service, as Rev A was guest speaking.
I saw Shy there for the first time in a long time; after service, we went downstairs for coffee, and She had a long chat with James, while I listened...
1215, headed home.
Home: toilet,  changed clothes.... toilet.
Packed up, fiddled around, kissed Her goodbye....
   (before She would 'let me' drive myself, instead of Her taking me to work, I had to 'promise' to come home, barring unforeseen acts of God... and I had to surrender to Her, my ATM card.      Wow.)
And departed, 1347.
Now, Sunday, shouldn't be so bad, one would think...
Stalled car,  number 2 lane,  101 freeway,  just above downtown.
Took freaking forever.
As did the turn I make, trying to get past the In'n'Out.
At work  1445.
 Doing set up, not a bad night, not a tough night.
Then came the morning...    
Stupid shit in Saskatchewan, stupider shit in Venice (ITALY).


Epiphanies:
1.  She did not take 'after' pix, after Saturday's punishment.... AND... I  realized, later,  I don't care.
Now, I don't consider it a 'necessity' or even a 'want' or 'desire'.
  No pix, no video.
  I won't refuse having pix taken, or having a videocamera running,  but I won't request it, either. I have quite a library of pix and videos of myself;    I see no  reason to further put myself on display.

2.  Posting on open forums... I've decided, is a waste of time.  I have plenty of other ways to ... waste time.  No need for me to go on FL, and post my answers to questions that I think are posted there,  just because somebody has no real life to attend to.  I'll continue reading, to keep up on events, but don't expect to see my name on a post, anytime soon.



from One Scenario for Mandatory Male Orgasm Denial
 Showing your CD in public will entertain her.  She and other dominant women can compare devices and penile inadequacies. 

from One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
He is responsible for daily cleaning of the device.

from How to Control Your Husband
6.   Punish him whenever he displeases you.
1.   Don't let him get away with anything!
2.   Spank, paddle, or whip him.
3.   Humiliate him in some way.
4.   Put Bengay or Icy-Hot on his cock, balls, or anus.

5.   Make him do anything he hates.

1 comment:

  1. I purposely didn't take pictures. This was a punishment, and I didn't feel that taking pictures would be edifying. I had you promise to come home because you "ran away" the day before.

    ReplyDelete