Tuesday, June 17, 2014

06.16 Diary

Relief was ... delayed...so out  7:11, and home 7:53.
Fed the critters.
Started a load of whites wash.
She was awake, even suggested I was making too much noise.
Even though, most of the time,  I could walk around the house, banging a drum, and She would sleep through it.
I gave Her the printouts of the "cards" that I had written so far.
Took a shower.
Naked, got into bed  with Her. She was halfway through the cards, and put them aside.
We pillow talked awhile.

I said, I need to get up, get something to eat, and go to bed.

She allowed me to do so.

I ate, read the newspapers,  took pills, of which the Chantix still does a number on my stomach, and went to bed.

Text wars began between Her and her psychotic sister,  with the sister being demanding about why She had not gone and run some stupid ass errand, and Her trying to explain that currently, She could not be away from a toilet for more than fifteen minutes at a time.
I could hear the ongoing battle, as She usually voice recorded her text, before sending it.
The bitch sent me texts, also, but I have her phone number set on direct-to-voicemail, which evidently means I don't get an audible alert when she texts me.
Anyway...

Up 1345 for a snack. Back to bed.   84ยบ in my bedroom.  Turned the fan on 'high'.

Up, 1745 or so.

Showered and dressed.
In car 1840.
Stopped for gas.
At work  1930.

What a slow night, with 75 rides for Tuesday.  
Which meant, I still got a call from a client, looking for driver, in Beijing (had to call dispatcher in Shanghai, who called driver, got them together at information booth)
 And another such call, in Nice  (by the time I was speaking to the dispatcher there,  my client hung up... always means, he found his driver)
 And  another call from a client, in Where-the-fuck-is-this, Virginia, expecting an 03:30 pickup.  he waited til 03:45 to call. I called affiliate, got an answering service that had to page the on call dispatcher, who called back, did not know what in the fuck I was talking about, until I suggested he look at 3:30 PM just in case, and sure enough, that's when they had this order for.
Well, he was able to wake up a driver,  who said he could get there in 45 minutes to an hour (from 04:00 EDT, at that point), and my client was willing to wait.  I was on the phone with him and the client at the time, I think he arrived at 0455 EDT.
 And..more than a few calls from my ... nemesis, I'll call him,  CJ.
Not that he is difficult, he just calls in at any hour of day or night, and often makes requests that are difficult to impossible to fulfill.   He's the tour manager for Lil Wayne, and there's no telling what he may be asked to come up with.

HsLS  159
HsLO  840
HsLD  30
H UN  899
Her DO  No
Did I offer No  (but I sure thought about it, while laying in bed next to Her,  staring at Her uncovered right side 40-D.
  (I'm sure She'll correct me, if I'm wrong about that size).




3 comments: