Wednesday, June 4, 2014

06.03 Diary part II

Done with work...left at 0635, and home at 07:20.

Fed the animals,  unloaded the dishwasher, and reloaded it...  woke Her up at 0800, as She requested,  then stripped off, and got into the shower.
Dried, and dressed in a-shirt, tighty whities and black/grey/white socks, and entered Her bedroom.
She bade me lay down next to Her, and I did.
We pillow talked awhile,  summarizing and reiterating Her rather strong need and desire for me to STOP LYING TO HER....  and She asked ...how much of what I wrote in the part one of this day's post is true, and I said, it is full of 'maybes'....
aaaaand I offered Her a DO, and She observed that, at THIS point, it's hardly a DO, maybe it's a WO (weekly..) which had me thinking of some word starting with an E to make it a WOE.
At any rate, She said, "I won't refuse, if you're offering..."
Which had me quickly getting under the sheet that covered Her (She said, She was still cold), and pulling the tighty-pinkies down, and off Her feet,  and She closed Her legs, and my head went to Her crotch, my tongue to the top of Her slit, and I listened to Her moan.. and wiggle, even jump a bit, a few times....
Until She started trying to pull me up....
And I said, "Hold on a second..." as I still had to get my own Calvin Kleins down and off....
Then I slid up, and mounted Her, as Her right hand guided my hard penis in between Her legs, into the soft wet warm comfort of Her ... kit-kat.
And... we did the ol' in-out.  And performed intercourse.  Along with copulation.
Hell, we fucked.
Long enough that I could feel the gush and warmth of Her liquids around my penis.
Long enough that I heard  Her yell out with a volume I've never heard prior to this.
Long enough that ... She started crying.
I continued...   until I could see that She was calm, and possibly sated or satisfied, or at least, content.
And I stopped, and withdrew.
She went down on me, briefly, just to see if She could get a taste of Her own juices on my penis,  and said that She did not.

Anyway, I saw THIS pic on some blog today, and thought it was amusing:


AND we got up, and stripped the bed of the sheets and mattress cover, soaked in Her juices, and She took them out to the washing machine.
I went into the kitchen, and started fixin' dinner.
She joined me.  I read the paper while She sat at Her computer desk.
Then She went in to take a shower... then dressed for work...  and departed, around 1045,
And I went to bed.

Awake..around 15:00,   got up to pee, and eat the last of the mocha almond fudge ice cream... and back to bed.
Alarm off 1715... snooze...and snooze  then off...
And up at 1745 when She woke me up.
..Shower, dry, dressed.
And She showed me some virus warning pop up on Her computer screen, that She asked me to fix...I got that started, then went out to the garage in search of some math books to show my co worker, but could not find them....returned inside to finish up the anti virus download...   then on my way...
Car  1840.
'In"  1928.

Easy night at work.
Can't say the same about the morning, but that's a different day's post.

HsLS   14
HsLO  528
HsLD   277
H UN  587
Her DO or WO (or whatever-the-fuck to call it)?  yes, many
Did I offer?  Yep.

from The House Rules
During PMS, ALL rules are null and void.
                                                               The End

from Scriptures Pertinent to Submission
Psalms 119.72 Your instructions are more valuable to me than millions in gold or silver.

from An Owned Male - One Possible Scenario
An owned male may be forever forbidden to have an orgasm, but he may still have sex with his Dominant Wife.

2 comments:

  1. Good thing you know what you did to me. Aren't you glad I don't ever get PMS or even periods? This means you can give me sexual satisfaction every day

    ReplyDelete