Friday, June 27, 2014

6.25 Diary

Off work  0930, and home  10ish
She was just getting up, and had fed the critters.
I stripped my bed, and started some laundry, and She wanted to talk.
..about Her depression, and what I could do to help.
By getting Her on some kind of schedule.
Then I had somethin' to eat, and went to sleep on Her bed.
Well,  both beds are Hers...so, I mean, I went to sleep on the bed that still had sheets on it, the one She sleeps on when I'm not home..
Up, around 18:00.
I was told, laundry was in dryer, should be ready soon.
I put together a bill chronological list, to help Her keep track.
I went through accumulated mail.
Dinner was ready.
She asked, like three times, for one of us to clear the table. I got up and did it.
We sat down to a family discussion, when was Her saying, that when She called us for dinner, we should make an effort to come to the kitchen or table right away, rather than procrastinate.
We ate.    Boneless pork, baked in orange sauce and soy and candied ginger,  with rice on the side.
Scrumptious!
After clearing the table, with Stitch starting on the dishes,
I excused myself  to go get the sheets on the bed, and watch the "Fargo" finale.
Once it ended, I told Her I was going to sleep, and She said She would join me, soon.
..... 00:00.

HsLS  39
HsLO  1076
HsLD  99
H UN 1115
Her DO?  No
I offer?  No

from One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
He agrees to all terms of release, set forth by her, including use of restraints, if necessary. 

from How to Control Your Husband
You must keep him sexually aroused, as much as possible.
1. Talk sexy to him.
2. Tell him you are going to make him do something humiliating.
3. Fondle him, let him fondle you.
4. Send him text messages, with orders to do something sexual.
5. Make him give you frequent orgasms.

from Urtication: Sex and Nettles
Skin exposed to nettles will redden and in a short time, produce small bumps.  The person will feel a hot sting that fades to a warm tingling glow which may last several hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment