Monday, June 2, 2014

5.31 Diary

Up 13:00.
Stomach still cramped, but the headache had receded enough that I decided against going to an Urgent Care.
So, breakfast and coffee and pills and newpaper....
Sat in my chair awhile, half dozing, half talking to Her while She sat at Her computer.

And retired to my bedroom, and started watching episodes of Shameless.
I finished the season's worth...
And had dinner....
She came into bed around midnight,  and saw that Edwards Scissorhands was about to start... and She fell asleep ten minutes into it, while I lay awake and watched the whole thing.

Asleep 0230 or so.



HsLS  86
HsLO 456
HsLD  205
Hr UN  515
Her DO ?  No
Did I offer? No

from One Woman's Tips to Make Him a Submissive Man
It's not all about sex but ... much of his submission is.
 You need to talk to him and ask him what turns him on or off.  Ask him what he expects and wants.  Tell him what you expect and want.  Keep an open mind and don't freak out if he has some silly fetishes . He is sharing everything with you and no one else, so even if it seems pretty odd or nasty, try it, make him do it, whatever.

from The House Rules
She has the right to be angry or upset, at any time.

from Scriptures Pertinent to Submission
Psalm 119.73 Let Your mercy come to me, that I may live, for Your love is my delight.





No comments:

Post a Comment