Monday, June 9, 2014

Diary 6.08

We stopped at a familiar restaurant, and chatted with a familiar waiter, and had dinner.
About to leave, he said, "Say...  do you have a leash to go with that collar?" He was chuckling, until She said, "Yes..." and went up to him and told him, "I am a Dominatrix..."
And we went on our way, home.
My stomach was quite queasy from the greasy or fried food I just ate.
She was talking about getting friendly in bed, and I told Her, I just wasn't feeling it.
"You mind if I get in bed with Stitch?"
"Sure. Whatever, I just want to lay down."
We arrived home.
I unpacked some stuff, got self ready for bed, and in that short amount of time, the other bedroom door was closed, and I could hear ..the bed moving.
"Wow, that was fast," I thought, heading to bed.
I left a light on for Her.
In a very few minutes, She came in.
I was about to say, "That was quick," but couldn't, as She started by saying, "You wanna know how to piss me off?  Lick my pussy and my ass at the same time.  That puts a fast end to things!"
Um, okay.  Point taken.
She got in bed.
"Mind if I turn on the t.v.  I'm still too worked up to go to sleep."
I thought about it a second, and ...
Rolled over,  and pulled down Her tighty pinkies and licked the top of Her pussy a bit, til She was moaning, and saying, "If you're not going to fuck me, stop right now...."
I pulled down my briefs, and mounted Her.
And fucked Her, fast, then slow, shallow, then deep....
Then She started having a panic attack.
I stopped, turned on the light, and just held Her, until it passed.
Then I got off Her.
She said, it was all good, and I went to sleep.
Later, She said She was awake another hour before She went to sleep.

Both of us, awake around 10:30.
She told me about a dream She had, involving some big house somewhere.
I told Her the fantasy I had been having....of being over Her lap, while She used the stick-end of a broken cane on my backside.
She asked if I wanted to 'give Her a present."
I said that I .. did.
I got up, and went to pee, and returned, and set three implements next to Her, took off my briefs,
and got up on the bed and over Her lap.
She used the 'stick', spoon, and large flat paddle on my bottom.
Then I got up, and provided Her with more implements, and resumed the position.
And She used waffemaker, church paddle, and plastic paint paddle on my bottom.\
And had me turn around 180 degrees for better access to my left buttock.
Then She had me flip over... face up instead of down...
And told me to call 'Mercy' if 'this' got to be too much...
And begin hitting my mons pubis with the wafflemaker..
She got up to 31, when I called 'mercy'.
Then She whacked my upper thighs... 30 times, then whacked mid thighs, some 25 times.

And let me go, and I laid down, gasping...and floating.
And She began giving me a bit of a hand job, stroking my penis and scrotum in all the right ways.
And She asked me what I wanted, and I said, "..to cum."
She said, "No, not that..but what else...?"
I couldn't think of anything else.
Oh well.

She managed to get me up, to go outside, and take pictures...
Then we went inside, and I took some selfies.
And we ate something, and drank coffee...
And I took a shower, and got dressed
And we had a financial discussion
And I left..
Had to stop for gas on the way...
Arrived at work  14:30...
And turned on the computer to see a  very brutal day, in terms of what I had to do the set up for.

Ugh....

HsLS  20
HsLO  648
HsLD 13
Hr UN 707
Her DO?  Yes

Pix from... this morning:












1 comment: