Sunday, June 29, 2014

6.28 Diary

Up for p&s, 0500.
And up for real, 0930.
Shower, d&d, and in the car, off for our 11:00 interview.
Who was a no-show.
So, we had breakfast.
Stopped at a supermarket on the way home...
We 'had' a 1400 interview scheduled, but she was unable to get the guy to reconfirm it, and She said, we weren't going until She could.
I washed down my car and hers, and watered the fruit in the front yard, and started on a reorganization project in my room.
And she let me know that a high school ex-boyfriend was having all sorts of personal issues,and was coming over to talk.
Towards the end of their talk, She asked me, how I felt about him, moving in with us for awhile, while he got his feet back on the ground.
Fine by me.
He left around 17:30.  
We got dressed, and headed for our 1830 interview.
The guy met us in the parking lot of the restaurant, saying he had a bad experience with meeting inside a restaurant... and all but refused to come into the restaurant with us.
We looked at each other, shook our heads 'no', and walked on into the restaurant, leaving him standing there.
After a few minutes inside, we walked out, having decided to go to a different restaurant, anyway.
Afterwards, we went to the pharmacy, to get Her prescriptions...but the pharmacy closed several hours earlier...  then we stopped for much needed gas in my car, and went on home.
I finished a couple minor projects, then lay down to watch "Nurse Jackie" and She came in to join me.
Then we talked about watching a movie.   And I went to my pile, and picked out a couple, and we decided on "Jersey Girl".
 No snickering, please; I happen to really like it.
I have not used the DVD player, since we moved into this house, so I had to find the remote, and remember how it worked.
While I was fiddling with it, She reached into the dresser drawer right next to Her and pulled out the pink waffle maker.
"I thought you said you lost this..."
"Yeah, I thought so, turned out that one and the other were under the false bottom of the toy bag we carry around."
"Oh...well, how about I spank you with this right now?"
"How about, you don't. I'm trying to get this to work."
Nothing else was said; I got the dvd to play, and we watched the movie.


HsLS  111
HsLO  1148
HsLD  171
H UN  1187
HER do?  No

from One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
He will not attempt to defeat the device in any way, OR possess the keys.

from How to Control Your Husband
7. No matter what you are doing, or where you are, find ways to tease him.
1. Fond him through his pants, in public or private.
2. Whisper sexy or humiliating things in his ear.
3. Make him shop for lingerie with you.


from Urtication: Sex and Nettles
The article Organic S&M provides lots of useful info on nettles, including the history:
 Among the Druids, it is/was a sacred herb, while Roman soldiers were noted to carry bits of the plant with them into battle to give them courage.  The nettle was used by native Americans in the northwest to keep awake on long canoe voyages, by English herbwives to 'encourage' prize bulls during the mating season, and by english mistresses for much the same purpose. And stinging nettles were as common in Victorian era erotica as figging, birches, and caning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment