Wednesday, June 11, 2014

6.10 Diary

Left work 06.30
Home 710.
Cookie, out. Unlocked gate.  Fed Cookie. Fed the cats. Let Donna out of her crate.  Fed her.
Gathered fresh underwear, stripped off, got into the shower.
Dried and dressed.
Went into Her bedroom, got in bed next to Her.
She started talking.
She had read my journal.
She said that ...henceforth, frontal impact play would only be used for Punishment, or if we pre-negotiate that it is 'okay'.
She said that, if'n'when I am ready to get back into the bdsm-lifestyle 24-7, She was thinking about a contract, and would work up something to send me for approval.
And She mentioned a weekly treat, for good behavior, a box, is how She described it.  More on that in a separate journal.
And, I was just ...in the mood, and said, "I think I would like ... to have you use the zombie killer on my bottom."
"And... what are you going to do for me, FIRST?"
I rolled on top of Her, began with kissing and nibbling Her neck,  then down, squeezing and nibbling Her nipples, then on down, pulled down Her panties (REAL panties, not tighty pinkies), and licked the top of Her slit, between Her closed thighs, until She pulled me up, to Her, while I hastened to get my skimp skamp panties down.  I was not erect, but it took a little manipulation of the head of my cock into the wetness between Her legs, and I was soon enough ready, and began thrusting....
She moaned Her pleasure, as I thrust in and pulled out, while nibbling on Her right breast, and squeezing and teasing Her left breast.
In time, She said, "My pussy is spent...are you gonna come in my pussy...?"
"I ...don't think so..."
"Then get up, and go get the zombie killer."
I got up, I went, and returned with it, as She was sitting up.
I handed it to Her, and She stood up, and said, "FDAU."
I was still only wearing socks, and knelt on the bed, FDAU.
When I suggested this to Her, I was thinking.... eh, twenty.
She had me count, as always.
To One hundred and one.
And after I collapsed, prone, face down, She said, "I was planning to continue until you called 'mercy' but at a hundred, I could tell, you weren't going to, that's why I stopped."
"Ummm...."
She took a couple pictures.
"You want me to do another hundred from the other side?"
"Sure....'
So, from my right side, as I lay prone and flat,  I counted out Seventy, when She stopped, because some pimple or somesuch on my left buttock had opened up, started bleeding, and She began tending to it.
Then it was time for Her to start getting ready for work, and told me to lay there as long as I needed.
Eventually, I got up, put on my panties and a-shirt, and went into the kitchen, and started making my daily meal.
I ate, while reading the paper.
She left for work, around 10:40.
I took a few selfie pix, and went to bed.

She woke me up... around 15:00,  to tell me the pool guy was here (Yes, I knew that, I heard him), and that She had been fired. (Oh?)
"Now, I can spank you every morning!"
"Is that right?"

I got up to pee, and chow down on some chocolate.
Back to sleep.
Alarm off 1745, up 1800.
Stitch was home, already showered...She was getting in the shower, I was right behind Her.
They left to go to a munch, just before me.
I left last, and locked up.
In car 18:48,  at work  1933.

HsLS  15
HsLO  696
HsLD   14
Hr UN  755
Her DO?  Yes

from One Scenario of Mandatory Male Orgasm Denial
 Never ask why you are denied orgasm; accept Her will.

from One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
She will decide if and when the penis may ejaculate; she may deny giving permission for any reason.

from How to Control Your Husband
 I have done my research over the years and have been trying to find a way to sum it all up in a simple form. 
Well, here it is.  If you want to control your husband, here is a guide that should be of some help. It is by no means a complete, in-depth discourse, but should be enough to get you started.
Also, if you, yourself, feel a bit timid or guilty about doing or saying some of the things your partner wants or needs to hear, then you have to remember, you are doing it because you love him and he does it because he loves you.  Don't push him harder than he can stand, but always push to find his limits. Once you find them, respect them, but keep on pushing them.
The following is a list of things you should be doing. Not everything will apply in every case, and there my be things not on the list that work for you. 
Here we go:  

Her pic, right after 101

Her pic, right after 101
My selfie pix, not more than an hour later:


3 comments:

  1. I got home at 1615. 1500? You wish! Thank you for another memorable Tuesday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I either was too tired then to see the clock correctly, or too tired now to remember what time it was. Not that the exact time matters.
    And what are you doing up and awake right now?

    ReplyDelete