Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Diary 6.09

 One helluva night over with, and I left ... 617.

Home 6:54.
Put Cookie outside, then fed her. Unlocked the back gate, for the pool guy.
Fed the cats, let Donna out of her crate, and fed her.
Stripped down, gathered fresh underwear, went into the bathroom, took a shower.
Dried off, dress in a-shift, skimp skamp panties, black socks, and went into Her room.
Climbed in bed next to Her, and dozed with Her.
Until Her phone rang and rang.
It was Her psycho-sis, saying that Dl was in the hospital, again, having had multiple seizures.
Many conversations with her later, She figured She would have to cancel out on going to work, and get up and go get him, and bring him here, then take him home, later.
We got up.... I made my daily meal, and ate and read the paper, while She got Herself ready.
I finished, and went to my bedroom, and She departed.

I next woke up around 2. I got up...She was home, at Her computer in the living room.
I peed, snacked on milk and cookies, and went back to bed.

Alarm went off at 17:45.  I got up around 18:00.
...Toilet, shower, dress, made coffee,   kissed Her goodbye.
In car 1845 or so.
Easy traffic getting TO Hw, but snarled traffic IN Hw.
In or at work 1930.

A busy night, with all our cars out, plus many affiliate cars doing our work.
And my co-worker, continually asking my advice on the next day's set up.
It was just busy until 1 a.m. or so.....

HsLS 44
HsLO  672
HsLD  37
H UN  731
Her DO?  No
Offer? No

from Should a Woman Force a Man to wear a CD?
 The enforced impotence is a perpetual reminder that it is the woman's right to forbid and deny him anything she chooses.
    <end>
from One Scenario of Mandatory Male Orgasm Denial
 As property of a female owner,  how his body is used is determined by her desires.

from One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
She has complete ownership and control of his penis.




No comments:

Post a Comment