Monday, June 9, 2014

Diary 6.7

Up 0400,  p&s.

Up 11:00, pills, coffee, newspaper, and a small nap, as the Chantix often upsets my stomach.
And up.... started a load of whites laundry... and we dressed...
And headed for a branch of my bank to try to straighten out some matters.
Which took FORever, to the point that we were sitting there, and She was feeling sick.
But we finally met a banker, and got an answer, then went to Her bank, and made a withdrawal, and came back to this bank, and made a deposit..
And went home.
On the way, She had a problem relating to elimination, and rushed inside, to finish it, and clean up.
But it was upsetting enough, that little-s emerged.
I began the project of assembling the long low dresser, with help from Stitch, while little-s played on the computer.
This took several hours.
Little-S went in to take a nap, and after a few minutes, She was calling me in to talk.

Stitch and I finished assembling the dresser....
She picked out implements She wanted for the toybag;
I packed a medical kit;
I showered and dressed.
Originally, or some days ago, She told me, She would have me wear a CD but no collar.
At this time, She decided, a collar but no CD.
Disappointed?  A little bit.  I still have the newish CD that I have not worn for even a minute.
Did I feel like making an issue of it?
No.
More than anything, the sudden mind change tossed me.

She just... dressed...
 Well, not 'just dressed'.  
 Fishnet pantyhose, then ruffle black panties.  A black dress, down to mid thigh.  Black Mary Janes with medium high heels.  She was quite fetching.

We went to my car, and headed for the scene of the party.
Had a minor argument/dispute about finding a ready teller on the way, but it worked out, we found one, and continued... and arrived at the dungeon,  managing to get the only parking spot left in the lot.

We went in, paid our fees, and entered, for social hour.
She had a great time, I think.
At 22:00, it was time for the subs, such as myself, to 'strip' down.
I was wearing a faux-leather (vinyl) thong with an attached strip up my chest, attached to the collar around my neck.
Chairs were placed in a circle that encompassed the two largest room, with the backs of the chairs facing the rooms.
The subs were instructed to start at 12:00 for the heavy subs,..then medium, to light, and stand at a chair, and bend over it.
The Dommes went around the circle, spanking the offered bottoms.
It was supposed to be, hands only, unless the sub provided an implement.
I provided the medium church paddle.
The Dommes were supposes to rotate clockwise around the circle.
I could see feet and leg movement, because I was bent so far over, and saw Her coming, counter clockwise.
She picked up my offered paddle and gave me 10 on each cheek.
I grumbled, "You're supposed to be going clockwise..."
"Are you complaining?" She asked, and gave me another 10 whacks, VERY HIGH on each cheek.
Too high....
The line continued ..20 to 25 minutes in all.
The host called a halt, and said, "Let the party begin."

Merry looked for Her first playmate,  and put him over a spanking bench.
 ...Played with him, maybe 30 minutes.
After a small break, She found Her second playmate, and played with him...about thirty minutes.
I declined to play,  and we were sitting..and She asked me to go ask a man standing by the door, if he wanted to play.
I did so, he said ... he did, and I told him, to go sit next to Her, and talk.
He did, and soon they were having a scene.

Afterwards, She said, "Well, if you don't want to play, then get dressed, and let's go."
We were walking out, after midnight,  then She stopped to chat with the dungeon owner, about the pros and cons of going pro.

HsLS  110
HsLO  624
HsLD     1
H un 683
Her DO?  No
Did I offer? No

from An Owned Mane: One Possible Scenario
He may miss his orgasms... but he knows that being only on the bottom makes him a happier man.
                                            <End>

From  Should a Woman Force a Man to wear a CD?
Locking the man up is the safest means of orgasm control and denial.  Prevent his ejaculation with metal and plastic.  Maintain his prostate health by milking him.

from One Scenario of Mandatory Male Orgasm Denial
Sexual impulses are the root of male misbehavior.  Enforced chastity is better for the man, and better for the woman who owns him.






No comments:

Post a Comment