Friday, June 20, 2014

6.18 Diary

Off work 0915, with Her there to pick me up at work, and we headed home.
I fed the critters,  She showed me some email from an admirer, then we went to Her bedroom, and engaged in WMS.
After the second go-round, She jumped up, as did I, to strip the sheets off the bed,  get them in the wash,  then I had something to eat, and went to bed, around 1430.

Up around 20:00,  for a shower, and dressed, and dinner, and sheets in the dryer, then a nap in my chair,

Then up again, and working on my calendars, and filling in tax forms,
And putting sheets on my bed...
and laundry away, and waking Her up, from where She slept in Her chair..

and Bed around 0200.

HsLS  11
HsLO  888
HSld 78
H UN  947
Her DO ?  Yes

from One Scenario for Mandatory Male Orgasm Denial
 When she decides to milk you and drain you of your sperm, assume the position immediately.

from One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
She will decide the method used to cause the penis to ejaculate,  whether masturbation or some other.\

from from How to Control Your Husband
2.             Control your own feelings of guilt.
1.             He should never be permitted to have any kind of orgasm without your permission.
2.             If you feel he deserves an orgasm... Ruin it!
3.             Remember, you can ruin several orgasms a day, but he can only have one full one.

4.             Full orgasms should be for very special occasions (no more than 3 or 4 per year).


No comments:

Post a Comment